Re: Keeju

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Keeju

Keeju

Unread post by Keeju »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?

Keeju prettehs!  No. Not pretteh, but Keeju! Ah be Keeju!

(IC) What is your gender and race?

Troll. Vereh sexeh one jah.  Full o da juju hex.  Ey dere Regnanetah!

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?

When ah be a young one ah say... Loa! Who choo want meh be?  And den ah wait.  And ah meet dis handsome Witch Doctah and he fix mah club foot and ah tink... well den. Mebbe ah be dis.  Onleh it turn out dat ah no be able to turn folk into chicken like propah Witch Doctah.  But ah make potion, charm, tell fortune, give hex.

Sometime ah heal, but den ah heal poor cause Lukou and meh no got undastandin.  Mebbe one day. Till den ah dance wit da Baron Samedi. 

(IC) How would you describe yourself?

Ah got white hair like mah fatha.  I got big tusk fah female like mah motha.  Ah got eye dat see tings, pretteh.  Tings dat da Loa want meh ta see.  Ah got hex like choo nevah see!

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?

Sometime ah do what da Loa want meh to do.  Sometime ah make no sense and be crazeh.  But da Grim, dey good folk fah what dey do.  Dey kill. Ah kill. Dey hex.  Ah hex.  Dey keep scalp.  Ah keep scalp!  So good!

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?

Blood Moon! Ah dance wit Chasingstah in da moon naked.  Choo bet.  She say no, but she lie.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?

Pah.  Den ah no be able to eat gnome. And gnome so cruncheh! Ah got dis recipe to make gnome wit fel blossom now. So good!

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?

Keeju is probably my deepest immersion character.  Her heavy RP to me means doing things that probably are comical, but have a deeper purpose.  Everything she does has subtext and often I wish I could just carry the subtext further to the forefront, but then... where would the fun and mystery be?  Heavy roleplaying to me is having a big story behind the character, not just what's happening in the front.  It's encouraging even the non-rpers to roleplay by roleplaying all the time.  Yes even in Alterac Valley.  Yes even if you're battleground leader.  And when I roleplay on Keeju it's fun. It truly is.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?

No conflict.  While my character's alignment is more along chaotic evil lines, she is really fine with listening to those she respects.  I personally like the idea of a chain of command.  I like my characters starting out from the rock bottom and working their way up.  Or getting rank and then going back to rock bottom.  What's life without IC conflict?

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?

I'm a roleplay beginner.  I only have about five d20s.  I haven't ever played D&D 4.0.  I only have about a dozen books and some are used or Vampire the Masquerade.  I don't have undead babies?  Online I've played a bit. I had characters in The Grim before... leading to next question.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)

Yep.  I've played WoW.  I also have Solenev, Keeju, Gerte, Ellsbeth, Yenene, Vassild, and uhm... I think that's all the higher than 30 alts.  I love world pvp.  I wish that there was more to it in the game than just what Blizzard kinda throws in.  I've done Karazhan a bit.  I don't have any characters on other servers.  I haven't leveled Alliance past 20.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?

I have to be honest because I want to say that I don't want to cause drama.  I don't want to cause OOC drama.  I don't want to cause OOC drama.  *clicks heels three times*  Really I want to switch Keeju from BMR because I think she's fun and she suits The Grim.  I also miss the RP scroll of guild chat.  I want to RP.  When I have time I want to run more of the irreverent explorations of old Azeroth that suit Keeju.  Scalping Alliance and Saving the Murlocs.  I want to encourage a Grim that I joined back on Ellsbeth before BC.  That one that the old timers all go, "Jee what happened?"  I also want to have crazy undead babies with Abric so Anaie can kick Keeju's belly.  Just kidding.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?

Please with gnome scalps on top!!  Ah yes. Warhammer is wonderful, but Warhammer hates my laptop and desktop.  Warcraft, however, loves both of them with great adoration.  I'll be around for awhile.
Last edited by Keeju on Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amaurn

Unread post by Amaurn »

Useful...... if.... strange, I do not understand why she thinks everything is pretty? I myself have found many things that aren't pretty.
[img]http://members.cox.net/glomund/images/amaurn.png[/img]
Cessily

Unread post by Cessily »

Not everything is pretty to her. Some things are 'Ugleh'.
Canaie
Irredeemable

Unread post by Canaie »

I know this one from my time with the Blood Moons.  Should be an interesting addition to the Grim.
Malkaris

Unread post by Malkaris »

Cute. Can I keep her? I need to think of a name....hmm.
~Malkaris, The Antediluvian~
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

I think you should name her Keeju.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Kazthul
Lost

Unread post by Kazthul »

Kaz be know.  Kaz like Keeju.  We be kill many pinksin.  Make home for murloc.
Silly Rock no trick Kaz.