Bainsidhe Application

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Dullahean

Bainsidhe Application

Unread post by Dullahean »

Grim Application For Bainesidhe

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
-Aesire (I think she’s a pvp leader) I just met them today though I found you by the guild finder tool on the realm. Looked at the website and contacted her for more information.

The forums are The Grim’s primary method of communication. Will you check them regularly (at least a few times a week)?
- To be perfectly honest. I can if I can figure out to send myself reminder emails with each forum post associated with my own. I’m horrible at keeping up on forums I’d like to let you know this ahead of time I was originally a very big forum player now I’m chat and MMO rp player mostly I see the advantage to Forum however considering text space.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
- I consider myself almost elitist sometimes I’m pretty lax ooc. Play a dragon infested orc no problem for me it takes some enjoyment out of it but beggars can’t be choosers with me sometimes. Most of my good rp guilds have fallen apart and I haven’t been able to get into pvp or raids. Usually I’m stuck running plot (which I do have as well).
That said roleplaying experience? I’ve been roleplaying for about 18 years I have been storytelling (dming/ sting/ Gming) in system and outside of systems For over 10 years. I’m pretty proficient in the lore I learn quickly and I’ve been playing wow for over five years but people think I’ve been here since BC because I pick up things quickly from previous expansions and older players.
Roleplay is an enriching experience where you are portraying a different person. This person is not you it is a persona you portray. Through this you write your own story as well as with other people. It is a rough draft so sometimes typos happen but the more detail there is the more enjoyment there is in the RP (though sometimes I lack Detail to get players to react randomly when I run not to ruin the plot with all the answers after all)

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
- Some, not as much as chaotic evil. I imagine Lawful evil more like the Darth Sidious concept. Evil for good or just evil to make something the character wants but organized evil none the less. I can play that sort of character Bainesidhe is sort of like that. She works with people who would do anything to ensure the world’s survival against tyrants who take free will. Including taking the will of other creatures and souls of other creatures so that she can remain free. Now “free” is relative. She wants her own mind. Not the ability to slay countless innocents. She would slay alliance however she has a bad taste in her mouth after Gillneas, and the battle with the lich king she actually was part of the main forces to battle the alliance.
In the end yes this character works very well with that structure, or even a Evil for good purposes sometimes depending on what’s happening in the plot.

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
- I’m in Invictus Sancum on the same server as another lock. Other than that I took a year hiatus because of life troubles. So most of my other contacts and guilds just poofed. That’s why I’m looking for a new good rp guild to belong in.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- My Main is Kiskeya (Throium brotherhood), But I’m looking at switching my Main since the camera angles have messed up her charge which was one of the major dps hitters for my character which took away a lot of my enjoyment.
So I was looking at Ranged dps because the camera angels do not affect them as much and Locks are the ones I do the best with. RP wise and mechanics wise in the game. Bainesidhe would be my main especially if I rped on her because she has the green fire ^.^
Southern Comfort is a guild I’m in temporarily to get the xp boost and to give them gold. They are a pure pve guild and My character is losing interest on that realm I’m going to transfer her over to twisting nether soon

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
- Forsaken Warlock, I love undead I’m a big zombie fan, and I love the history of the lich king. I chose warlock because I wanted to try it at first (She was actually THE first one I created). I chose this for the guild however because I think it would be able to fit everything I was looking for to help out the guild with RP first then Raid and PVP.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raids, rated battlegrounds, arenas, challenge modes, achievements, etc.)?
- RP first, Rp fuels everything else with me. If I don’t’ have rp I get bored with the game. I like to do PVE content with the guild Raids, I was a professional raider in Pandaria wonderful healer on a disc priest. I learned how to pvp destruction on my lock on Emerald dream (Zyrja).

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
-It’s what I know about the most in this game. I have gotten to the point with most mechanics in MMO games that as long as they follow a certain alignment in controls I adhere to what I need to do to be successful rather quickly. I’ve played Secret world, SWTOR, WOW, Champions, City of Heroes, DC universe, And a smattering of other mmo’s. I prefer SWTOR and WOW and City of heroes interfaces.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
-I have PVP experience in wow the most, I also have some pvp experience in SWTOR. I play healers the best in both games. (bubble healers) However I have gotten a knack for being annoying with my locks. (I am rusty though note before went on a hiatus) Most of my experience is non rated battlegrounds due to (long strange trip it has been) and getting gear for pvp

Did you read and understand our guidelines on character names, listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- I read the guidelines Bainesidhe falls within it. It is not a superhero it’s a play on a mythological ghostly fae creature a Bansidhe.

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
-Pretty damned good pending no server problems My computer is pretty high end even though it’s about 5 years old it’s custom built. And my internet is very fast (time warner)

Provide an armory link to your character.
- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... dhe/simple

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- Depends on what I’m feeling like I am an altaholic. Usually if I’m working on a character I’m on them constantly but I may not respond or rp or pvp when I’m at work. I usually quest or do professions while at work.

Have you read the Required Reading? Do you have any questions or concerns about anything there?
- No questions seems pretty legit

Have you read the Mandate? Do you have any questions or concerns about it? Can your character live by it?
-Most certainly. It’s a code she’s lived by universally. Since the horde is actually mostly accepting her and ensuring her survival. She accepts them. However since She is a bit darker in her magics does the bad voodoo. And steals souls for her own power I think she would find a great kinship In the Grim and have no problem seeking the destruction of all alliance especially night elves.

Do you have anything further to add?
Bainesidhe is being prepped to move servers. I’m looking for a professional guild. I usually am very active in a good guild Hope to meet you soon!
Drinn

Re: Bainsidhe Application

Unread post by Drinn »

It's good to see you looked up the website. I hope you checked out the TNG link too. There's a lot of RP to be had. Welcome to the server!