Emmons Indiana (definitely of Azeroth-Dimension C-137)

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Emmons
Lost

Emmons Indiana (definitely of Azeroth-Dimension C-137)

Unread post by Emmons »

Grim Application For Emmons Indiana

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
- I met a guy named Abric on the beach and after going to see Mad Max he inadvertantly convinced me I should join.

The forums are The Grim’s primary method of communication. Will you check them regularly (at least a few times a week)?
- I, Emmons Indiana (definitely of Azeroth-Dimension C-137) do solemnly swear to check the forums at least twice a DAY.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
- I believe we are all roleplaying at all times. I wake up and go to work and pretend I'm a functioning adult that doesn't secretly go home and act EXACTLY like the 19 year olds I work with. I have several years experience doing this. I also play tabletop RPGs on the reg. Or I did. I would do it if my friends weren't lazy.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
- I have approximate experience of many alignments. Emmons is more Emmons-Evil than Lawful-Evil but he swings both ways.

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
- I have literally only ever been a member of <The Grim> during my various stays in the World of Warcraft

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- No, I do have alts but they are growing cobwebs and I think I lost a few of them. I mean I know they are there, the respond to armory queries, but I don't know where I put them.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
- Emmons (definitely of Azeroth-Dimension C-137) is an undead Rogue. I can DPS but I prefer to tank. I also have bandages to off-heal the healers.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raids, rated battlegrounds, arenas, challenge modes, achievements, etc.)?
- I don't have much experience post-, erm, Wrath of the Lich-King but I plan on definitely doing ONE of those and probably SOME of those. I'm a team-player and a real go-getter but I tend to specialize in Chinese gold-farming.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
- I was part of a 60-man Grim raid that downed Ragnaros the day before Burning Crusade dropped where I have no forgotten that Okhu took the Brutality Blade and then never returned for another raid. I then raided through most of Burning Crusade and some of WotLK but I will never forget that slight against The Grim.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
- I take PvP as I can get it. Open-World, Battlegrounds, Arenas, wherever there is a Grim group, I'll be there. I also PvP IRL but play more of a support role.

Did you read and understand our guidelines on character names, listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- Yes, I left my character, Babyfark McGeezacks for EVE online., although I argue I roleplay that character INCREDIBLY well.

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
- I get 100 FPS in Crysis.

Provide an armory link to your character.
-http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ons/simple
Oh wow, check out that item level. Might as well call him Emmons, the Hero of Heroes.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- I'm available M-F from about 1PM server to 9PM server and pretty much all weekends unless I decide to stop being lazy and start going to the gym.

Have you read the Required Reading? Do you have any questions or concerns about anything there?
- Yes. No.

Have you read the Mandate? Do you have any questions or concerns about it? Can your character live by it?
- Yes. No. Yes.

Do you have anything further to add?
- Probably nothing of value.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Emmons Indiana (definitely of Azeroth-Dimension C-137)

Unread post by Syreenna »

Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Leyujin
Lost

Unread post by Leyujin »

This guy is the reason I'm even in the Grim. Him and Trilok were the first Grim (and RPers, for that matter) that I ever met on Twisting Nether. Welcome back, Sir Emmons.
Aureilya
Lost

Unread post by Aureilya »

All those delicious stun locks.
Filora

Unread post by Filora »

He dropped flowers on Xara once while drunk.

18:41:20 [Lilliana-TwistingNether]: I don't know how to play the game, just rp.
21:31:21 [Ulrezaj-TwistingNether]: What are we without the bw?
Yrzuli
Lost

Unread post by Yrzuli »

Emmons! Emmons! Emmons!

If you, by chance, return to raiding with us please do not tug on my panda's tail. She is not Coy and may take it wrong.

<3
Abric
Lost

Unread post by Abric »

Citadel sucks.
Neevah

Unread post by Neevah »

Admitted.