Xavrael

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Malkaris

Xavrael

Unread post by Malkaris »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      - Xavrael Darkfire

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      - I am Male. My race is...to be decided.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      - I am a rogue according to some. I became one due to my family's need for an assassin.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      - I do not know. Have not really taken the time to think about it. I suppose one could say that I am strong willed.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      - The removal of certain...lesser elements their wretched influence.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      - Survived.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      - I am not familiar with the pact...I've been away from current events for quite some time...

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      - Awesome story lines without having to worry about people yelling, "Roflmao".

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    - Xav would fit in pretty well. he's a strong willed individual who has been away for some time. all in all the mission of the grim would help out his original desires quite a bit.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      -A lot i'd like to think =D

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      -  Yar, Malkaris and a bunch of other alts that i've been playing for 3 years come November hehehe. Last time i had an alliance toon on this server was back in vanilla wow with a 54 NE warrior named...Malkaris O.o

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      - Same thing i was lucky enough to find when i first joined a while ago.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
- This is one of a few alts, but primarily an RP character that is a little more developed (because of backstory) and will help out add a little mix to the whole Malk deal slightly with a bit of sibling Rivalry heh.
~Malkaris, The Antediluvian~
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Xavrael

Unread post by Acherontia »

We will require elaboration on most of your incredibly vague answers.

If you are not familiar with the Warchief's pact, how can you ever be certain that you do not want to support it?  How can you be certain that you wish to be Grim?  You mention nothing of your current affiliation, nor can I be certain why you wish to join us.

"Have not really taken the time to think about it."  Take the time.  Think about it.  We require more.
Malkaris

Unread post by Malkaris »

...So i've garnered that the Orc warchief of these times has made a pact with a human mageling...how foolish.
I know nothing of any alliance though. I know of the orcs of Draenor... and they did not like the creatures known as human kind. Or the dwarves I've heard about aiding them.
They deserve to die. All of them. Their influence must be purged.
~Malkaris, The Antediluvian~
Acherontia
Lost

Unread post by Acherontia »

A missive has been sent to this one.