Noxx

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Noxx

Noxx

Unread post by Noxx »

Grim Application For Noxx

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
RP guild! I really enjoy RPing and this group looks to be the best option on the server.

The forums are The Grim’s primary method of communication. Will you check them regularly (at least a few times a week)?
That I can do! I enjoy talkng to others. During the day I have a few time slots where I can post or check in on the new and old topics on the forums.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
I have RPed on Argent Dawn before hand during WoW 1.0 and on! I have been on TN for a few years now. I like getting involved into other story lines and reading about them as well.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
It fits perfectly for me! Noxx has a lot of hidden angers with the world.

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
<Rutilus Luna> - Looking for a guild that is a bit more into the RP side of things with some raiding and BGs during the week.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
This is a main.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
Nightborne

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raids, rated battlegrounds, arenas, challenge modes, achievements, etc.)?
RP, BG's and some raiding.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
DPS on a rogue, DK, Ret paladin and shaman.
Healing on a holy paladin in WoW 1.0

Most of Vanilla WoW raids, wrath, Mists and some of warlords.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
Limited and I'd like to work on this.

Did you read and understand our guidelines on character names, listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
I have.

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
100 FPS and I have a solid iNet connection.

Provide an armory link to your character.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ether/noxx

What days/times do you typically play this character?
Early morning and nights. Pending on work and daily needs for the house!

Have you read the Required Reading? Do you have any questions or concerns about anything there?
I have. I think I'd fit into the gild storywise without any issues. WoW is becoming fun and I'm looking forward to BFA.

Have you read the Mandate? Do you have any questions or concerns about it? Can your character live by it?
I look forward to doing the mandates!

Do you have anything further to add?
I look forward to hearing from you guys! Sorry for any spelling errors!
Qabian

Re: Noxx

Unread post by Qabian »

We can meet in-game tomorrow (Sunday March 4) 8pm server if that suits your schedule.

If not, we can try Wednesday the 7th 8pm server.

If neither of those work, let us know.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
Noxx

Unread post by Noxx »

Thank you Qabian! I will be on tonight!
Qabian

Unread post by Qabian »

Admitted.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner