Marney

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Marney

Marney

Unread post by Marney »

Grim Application For Marney

How did you hear about The Grim?
The Guild Finder in game

What experience do you have with internet forums? Do you check them frequently or infrequently?
I check them frequently and have been on many forums.

What sort of role-playing experience do you have? Would you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
I have done a lot of forum RP and some RP in games like WoW and Dungeons and Dragons

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
I used to play a lawful evil wizard in an IRC RP room.

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
On Stormrage I have characters in a guild called Makin Bank (a small guild with RL friends) and a character in a raiding guild called Starchild Extreme. The raiding guild progresses at the perfect rate for me so I stay with them. I stay with Makin Bank because I have real life friends in guild.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
I am applying on an alt. None of my guildies on my main server like RP. I also have been wanting to roll Horde for quite some time now. My main is Alphabell-Stormrage

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim. What aspect of the game, if any, do you wish to focus on?
I would like to mainly focus on PvE RP. I don't enjoy PvP very much. I would like to do some raiding.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
I have been raiding for a while on my main. I usually tank, but I also like to DPS. I enjoy warrior, druid, shaman and rogue.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
I do a lot of arena on another alt, Bluebellhunt-Stormrage. I usually play hunter in PvP.

Did you read and understand our guidelines on character names, listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
Yes.

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
Internet is stable. FPS is ~60 minimum. Load times are fast.

Provide an armory link to your character.
My character is not yet level 10, however when I reach level 10 I will append this with the armory link.

Do you have anything further to add?
No.
Filora

Re: Marney

Unread post by Filora »

Marney wrote:I used to play a lawful evil wizard in an IRC RP room.
Oh yeah? What server/channel?

18:41:20 [Lilliana-TwistingNether]: I don't know how to play the game, just rp.
21:31:21 [Ulrezaj-TwistingNether]: What are we without the bw?
Marney

Unread post by Marney »

I played a character named Airie on the Darkmyst IRC server on the Broken Dagger channel
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

Please be sure to read the Required Reading post in this forum, and then post your Letter of Intent.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Filora

Unread post by Filora »

Marney wrote:I played a character named Airie on the Darkmyst IRC server on the Broken Dagger channel
Cool :) I played on DALnet back in the day.

18:41:20 [Lilliana-TwistingNether]: I don't know how to play the game, just rp.
21:31:21 [Ulrezaj-TwistingNether]: What are we without the bw?
Syreenna
Irredeemable

You weren't at the last Office Hours for an interview, and we haven't heard from you since you posted your application and letter of intent.

If you are still interested in joining us, please be at the Office Hours meeting this Thursday at 8:30pm in the World's End Tavern, Shattrath. If you can't make it and are still interested, let us know.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Not heard from, assumed to no longer be interested.