Garonaha

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Garonaha

Garonaha

Unread post by Garonaha »

Grim Application For Garonaha

How did you hear about The Grim?
I had noticed the guild name on on other people on the server while playing and looked into it and noticed it was a RP guild.

What experience do you have the internet forums? Do you check them frequently or infrequently?
I am involved with community’s I like and regularly communicate with such community's. Be it through forums, or vent, or guild chat.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
I have played numerous Dungeons and Dragons games where i rolled diabolical characters.

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
I have never really been involved with a guild so far (ie vent and forums) , however i still have been in some. A few to name are massive dynamic and horde brothers which i was in on this server. The experience I have had with them was mediocre because they were not very interactive. I was in Infectious Horde Plague back in BC for about a year and ran up through ssc and eye.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
No, this is my main character.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
I rolled a healer back in Burning Crusade that raided up to ssc and eye. I enjoy most of the roles in the raid environment, but my favorite is a warrior tank. My second favorite would be a druid or shaman healer.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
random battlegrounds is the only experience I have. I have never done arenas, or rated battlegrounds, but would be interested in joining a team.

What is your regular World of Warcraft play schedule? If your answer is "anytime", "flexible", or some other vague word please describe why.
I have class Monday through Thursday, so I play mostly on Thursday through Sunday.

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
I have a high performance computer and run fluently on ultra. I have a reliable internet connection, however the power would flicker from time to time, causing my computer to shut down.

Provide an armory link to your character.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... aha/simple

Do you have anything further to add?
I have never been in a RP guild and am excited to join one.

edited first answer and fourth answer.
Last edited by Garonaha on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Awatu

Re: Garonaha

Unread post by Awatu »

This application is meant to be OOC, so please answer the first question as if it were directed at you, the player.

Are there any other guilds you have been a member of for any length of time?
Garonaha

Unread post by Garonaha »

modified post
Awatu

Unread post by Awatu »

This one fights for Going Hard.