Thrym

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Thrym

Thrym

Unread post by Thrym »

Grim Application For <Thrym>

How did you hear about The Grim?
-By pvping, RPing, Nano / Duroxas

What experience do you have with internet forums? Do you check them frequently or infrequently?
-I check TNG frequently, but other forums I will check once in a while. Used to admin / manage old graphic community forums back in the days with old phpbb and vbullettin. But that was 5 years ago. So we could say high experience of some sort.

What sort of role-playing experience do you have? Would you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
-
Advanced / Experienced.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
-
Insanity is a gift, one that we should all embrace! That being said (randomly) yes I do love more. I try to stay away as much from the fancy shining knight and etc.

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
-
<The Raven Cross>, <Fordragon Imports> and <NvM> (Arthas server)

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
-
Main, a reroll basically with the new MoP.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
-
High experience, however I did not Raid in Cata at all. Didnt feel like it. But I know what is hardcore raiding. (with NvM)

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
-
Peels duty / assist dmg. Enjoys alot melee bruisers with utility. SWTOR / Knight online / Diablo 2 / Aion / Rift. Im a quick learner and a theorycrafter type.

What is your regular World of Warcraft play schedule? If your answer is "anytime", "flexible", or some other vague word please describe why.
-
Available times: Sunday to Wed : 6pm-12am .. Thursday - Friday : anytime .. Sat : up to 12am. Sometimes I will have rl stuff, sometimes no. Thats pretty random

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
-
Top notch, although electricy can sometimes easily pop off here during storms.

Provide an armory link to your character.
-
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... rym/simple
Last edited by Thrym on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Insanity is a gift, one that we should all embrace.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Thrym

Unread post by Syreenna »

Isn't Thrym the giant who walks through Zul'Drak?
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Thrym

Unread post by Thrym »

{{ Those without norse mythology will refer to him, yes. But Thrym is the king of the jotuns, the king of the giants in the norse mythology.

It has always been a name I've used for my melee bruiser / tank in multiple mmos. }}
~ Insanity is a gift, one that we should all embrace.
Awatu

Unread post by Awatu »

Denied.