Xarja

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Xarja

Xarja

Unread post by Xarja »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      - Xarja
(IC) What is your gender and race?
      - I be a female Troll

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      - I be a mage.  I didn't choose me class; me class choose me!  I be havin da power since I was a child.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      - I be a jovial, mischievous character.  I be loyal and willing ta help does of good spirits.  I be the worse kind of evil; I be just as likely ta tickle yas as ta kill yas.  Sometimes both!

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      - Da Grim and I be havin similar goals.  I be known as a formidable. experienced agent for the Horde.  Da Grim be known for da same ting.  It be a good match, I think.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      - Before the Grim, I be an officer in Decimate, da guild where da Demi-Lich Malebrignon cut his teeth.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      - uh pact?

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      - This is fine with me.  In fact, if it wasn't for the obvious pragmatic necessity, I would rather do without TS or (( )) as it destroys my sense of immersion.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    - I consider myself Neutral Evil.  My "Lawful" sense of being within an organized structure conflicts with my "Chaotic" nature as a Troll.  There really is no conflict with tihis as there are other quirky Trolls in the guild.  The unpredictable nature of my character will fit in just fine.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      - If "beginner" was a 1 and "Gary Gygax" was a 10, I'd consider myself a 7.53128.  I've been doing this in one form or another for over 25 years.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      - I do, much of it with the Grim.  I have extensive PvP experience, both world and BGs.  I was a member of Decimate before Malebrignon came aboard the Grim.  I have been wtih WoW since it's release and on Twisting Nether since it's inception.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      - I don't expect much.  I like to help.  I occasionally need help.  I like the Grim and members of the Grim.  You are worthy companions.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
      - Yes.  I have long history with the Grim.  This partnership is a long time coming.  Please consult Abric for a reference.
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Xarja

Unread post by Acherontia »

Admitted.