Re: Patch

Public Out of Character Board.
Kharzak

Unread post by Kharzak »

patch done.  no server :P
This is Wrath of Air Country! Select the superior air totem. Use Wrath of Air today!
Malkaris

Unread post by Malkaris »

Gah, I didn't have any trouble with the patch - but i'm running around like a madman trying to find the updates to my addons...and for the most part, i've been successful but when i go to play around with the addons ingame, some are still red as if they're missing something. Dag Nabbit.

And so it begins! *places hands, fingertips to finger tips, ebil scowl of doom on his face as he challenges the addon gods*
~Malkaris, The Antediluvian~
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

You will all be pleased to know that the Beta server is unaffected by all of this kerfuffle. Yeah. Kerfuffle. You heard me. I went there.

*edit*

3 RPPVP servers as of 20:35 EDT
Ravenholdt
The Venture Co.
Emerald Dream

*also also edit*
Stuck with the loading bar at 100% - I wonder if it is all of the missing wtf entries screwing with something

*seriously, moose bites can be pretty nasty*
Nah. Still stuck at 100% with zeroed wtf and addons. Must be that world+dog+puppies are all trying to arrive in Shatt.
Last edited by Greebo on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Acherontia
Lost

Unread post by Acherontia »

Last edited by Acherontia on Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muatah
Lost

Unread post by Muatah »

Can't get past Retrieving Character List yet.
[img]http://members.cox.net/glomund/images/muatah2.png[/img]
"Only in the tales that humans tell do hunters kill the wolves in the end."
Acherontia
Lost

Unread post by Acherontia »

Last edited by Acherontia on Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regnanetah
Lost

Unread post by Regnanetah »

bunch of us on TS.  those of us that can get past char list, stops at loading screen
"Neither do I like jumping foot, because it encourages the habit of jumping, and a jumpy spirit.  However much you jump, there is no real justification for it; so jumping is bad."  [i]Go Rin No Sho[/i] (Book of Five Rings), Miyamato Musashi (1584-1645), translated by Victor Harris.
Muatah
Lost

Unread post by Muatah »

Bah.

Time for popcorn and Baseball. I'll try again in a while.
[img]http://members.cox.net/glomund/images/muatah2.png[/img]
"Only in the tales that humans tell do hunters kill the wolves in the end."
Cessily

Unread post by Cessily »

I can't install it. It states one of my files is corrupted (something to do with SchoolOfNecromancy) and I can't use Blizzard's Repair to, well, repair it. It isn't cutting, so I am afraid this patch is way beyond my reach right now.

Have fun raiding or whatevers throughout the week, but know there is a strong possibility I won't be around for a while...

PS: Damn you, Haqin ¬¬
Skash_Bloodbringer
Lost

Unread post by Skash_Bloodbringer »

Boy, one of the worse patch days in a while...  >>
Regnanetah
Lost

Unread post by Regnanetah »

try to find said file.  and delete it.  adn run repair again cess.  Sometimes during an install a mod or skin or something random somehow gets woven into the install, and fucks it up.  occasionally deleting the problem and reinstalling will work, otherwise, it's a reinstall from the ground up.  sucks dont it?
"Neither do I like jumping foot, because it encourages the habit of jumping, and a jumpy spirit.  However much you jump, there is no real justification for it; so jumping is bad."  [i]Go Rin No Sho[/i] (Book of Five Rings), Miyamato Musashi (1584-1645), translated by Victor Harris.
Krinathalasa

Unread post by Krinathalasa »

Irony: Being told to go to a forum when you cannot connect to WoW only to find out that said forum is down for techincial reasons.
Cessily

Unread post by Cessily »

The patch "MPQs-1\24xMigrationInstallLK\Data#common-2.MPQ\world\maps\SchoolofNecromancy\SchoolofNecromancy_30_31.adt~Patch(Data#common,1711961)" could not be applied. (CRC mismatch: expected 0x1d53db08, actual 0x7b43fecb.) If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::PTCApply)
  To check this installation for problems, click the "Repair" button. The Repair tool can automatically fix many update errors.

this is my problem
Kazthul
Lost

Unread post by Kazthul »

I cannot access the world server even as of 6:00pm.  Anyone else having this issue.  I have the blizz authenticator and it doesn't even prompt for me to enter a code, it just hangs gives me an error message.
Silly Rock no trick Kaz.
Zahak

Unread post by Zahak »

Cessily wrote: PS: Damn you, Haqin ¬¬
I told you, DNA tests or I'm out!