Sayonara 2013

Public Out of Character Board.
Neevah

Sayonara 2013

Unread post by Neevah »

So the end of the year is here, and I was curious to see what you guys remember as your most memorable moment in the guild this year.

Mine would have to be the first time I went on a WPvP patrol with Atticus and several others. I generally shy away from PvP, but the patrols and the ensuing Alliance kills gave me such an adrenaline rush that it's almost addictive.
Aureilya
Lost

Re: Sayonara 2013

Unread post by Aureilya »

Becoming an Inquisitor and then High Inquisitor not long afterwards was pretty monumental to me. I'd say it was easily the high point of all my time in WoW, not just for the year.

On a less personal note, the biggest guild event that sticks out in my mind was having one of our monthly guild meetings at the Shrine. Afterwards, Abric (who was the Enforcer at the time) said we should attack the Alliance shrine. We RP walked all the way from our shrine to theirs. I knew one of my friends on Alliance side was in their shrine at the time(Darvus of Invictus Sanctum), so I messaged him over Real ID and said "Look outside". He responded back, "Huh?" And then a moment later, "OH FUCK!"

We then proceeded to destroy their faces. It was pretty epic.
Yemana
Lost

Unread post by Yemana »

Aureliya wrote:I messaged him over Real ID and said "Look outside". He responded back, "Huh?" And then a moment later, "OH FUCK!"
Excellent.
Yemana sees someone standing in front of a flag and be like RAWR MOTHERFUCKER!!!!
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

Finally getting green fire. The opening of the siege which meant I never had to kick turtles again.
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Khorvis

Unread post by Khorvis »

Killing the Empress as a 25M guild raid while it was current content.
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

Khorvis wrote:Killing the Empress as a 25M guild raid while it was current content.
I did like this.

I also am proud of our raiding progress over the year. We had a lot of ups and downs, and are still doing really well.

If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking.
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

Anaie wrote:
Khorvis wrote:Killing the Empress as a 25M guild raid while it was current content.
I did like this.
+2
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Akorharil
Lost

Unread post by Akorharil »

That friggin' Black Harvest Scenario was easily the hardest thing I've ever done in WoW. Major respect to anyone who pulled it off when it was current, cause it was still a major pisser post 500 ilvl.