Neltharion and the next expansion

Public Out of Character Board.
opalexian

Neltharion and the next expansion

Unread post by opalexian »

I found two videos today that I found incredibly informative and filled in some of my lore knowledge-

Who's Wrathion? (spoilers through the end of 5.3 and Wrathion's quest in it) I had heard he was this and that, and something about the rogue legendary quest in Cata, but this was very cool to see all patched together like this. Still doesn't answer who he's going to end up being (like his dad? a pawn of the Old Gods? An Earthwarden? Someone just hellbent on doing whatever he feels like like any teenager does?)

Speaking of the Old Gods, In August Blizz bought a copyright for the property name 'The Dark Below' just like they have 3 months before every BlizzCon when they were going to announce a new x-pac. This video goes through what the new xpac might be from hints made throughout the books and game. A lot of bits and pieces I hadn't really strung together either. Interesting theories, and he promised to eat his shorts and poop pizza if he's wrong, so I'm waiting to see what happens. ; 3
SURVEY SAYS: Sandwiches cut in 1/2 catty-corner taste 5 times better than those cut lengthwise!

FFXIV-Linji Zlykot, Queen of ALL THE THINGS
WoW (retired)-Opalexian, Killyzix, Yuolin, Sujibga, Hajae, Oxauun, Rasputine