Abric on a Podcast

Public Out of Character Board.
Abric
Lost

Abric on a Podcast

Unread post by Abric »

Link.

I was a guest on a podcast, which is co-hosted by a member of the TN(G) community. My primary purpose was Mass Effect 3 talk (in the event you've been a recipient of my foaming mouth rage), but there were some other WoW-specific conversations.

I tried to keep it tame, but ensured I dropped some Grim hints. I think I was successful! If not - Yemana rushed me.
Abric
Lost

Re: Abric on a Podcast

Unread post by Abric »

Also, I said that some of us would send them some lore questions for Necroxis (their guest next week) to answer.

I want to throw some heavy stuff at him, so if you have something that takes *a lot* of brain power - please send it in! If you don't want to send it, then send it to me! I want to swamp them.
Aureilya
Lost

Unread post by Aureilya »

I talked to Janaelle and she needs those lore questions pretty quickly. They record with Necroxis Wednesday night, so you have between now and 5pm this Wednesday to post them.
Ashenfury
Lost

Unread post by Ashenfury »

I want him to explain the lore inconsistency with Falstad Wildhammer not being on the GOD DAMN COUNCIL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fziRzD05yI

EDIT: And you all thought I was an Orc... TROLLED!
Guduk

Unread post by Guduk »

Does he think that Broxigar's Axe will make another appearance? perhaps as a Legendary?
Abric
Lost

Unread post by Abric »

Sent them late, but this is what I collected.

Q. What happened to the seven kingdoms of humans?

Q. What's up with Me'dan?

Q. What's the difference between the Sunwell and Well of Eternity now?

Q. Does he think that Broxigar's Axe will make another appearance? perhaps as a Legendary?

Q. What is up with the lore inconsistency of Falstad Wildhammer not being on the Council of Three Hammers?

Q. Are the Wildhammer part of the Alliance? The Dark Iron?

Q. What are the Loa Gods of the Darkspear Tribe and how are they incorporated in its current incarnation?

Q. What's the speculation about Arthas' sister?

Q. If Richard Knaak and Chris Metzen had a baby - would it be able to beat the combined forces of Me'dan, Garrosh, and Varian?

Q. Varian, Uther, or Lothar - who do you think truly represents the betterment of Stormwind and, in part, humanity?

Q. Was it a good thing or bad thing when Thrall dissolved the old orc clans? Should they return to that or should they not?

Q. With Pandarans filling in the "Asian niche", what does that mean for the Night Elves?

Q. Trolls. Mohawk or no Mohawk?

Q. Do the lore inconsistencies of Draenei in the Alliance and Blood Elves in the Horde justify correctly in game mechanics? Could it of been done better?

Q. What is the justification of some High Elves being able to stay with the Alliance when the majority of the race was not?
Ashenfury
Lost

Unread post by Ashenfury »

Q. What is up with the lore inconsistency of Falstad Wildhammer not being on the Council of Three Hammers?
Laughed my ass off!
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

Abric wrote: Q. Do the lore inconsistencies of Draenei in the Alliance and Blood Elves in the Horde justify correctly in game mechanics? Could it of been done better?
He probably won't understand this question due to the glaring grammar error.
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Mohan
Lost

Abric on a Podcast

Unread post by Mohan »

Greebo, have I mentioned lately how much I love you?
Kharzak

Unread post by Kharzak »

Greebo wrote:He probably won't understand this question due to the glaring grammar error.
You know that guy off in whose camper they were whacking?
This is Wrath of Air Country! Select the superior air totem. Use Wrath of Air today!