Game of Thrones review/preview - SPOILERS

Public Out of Character Board.
Duskheron

Unread post by Duskheron »

One more week till season 2 starts!

Here's a 22 minute review/preview: http://www.hbo.com/#/game-of-thrones/ab ... u-die.html
WRA Grim: Duskheron
Mohan
Lost

Re: Game of Thrones review/preview

Unread post by Mohan »

*squeeeeeee*
Krinathalasa
Lost

Unread post by Krinathalasa »

Guess what? Renly dies, Tyrion gets mauled defending King's Landing, and Jon Snow becomes an oathbreaker.

Season over. Whee.
Cristok
Lost

Unread post by Cristok »

Krinathalasa wrote:Guess what? Renly dies, Tyrion gets mauled defending King's Landing, and Jon Snow becomes an oathbreaker.

Season over. Whee.

SPOLIER ALERT YOU MOTHER$#%$#^$%^$#
Yemana
Lost

Unread post by Yemana »

Yeah, hope nobody who's watching the series but hasn't read the books yet reads this thread now.
Yemana sees someone standing in front of a flag and be like RAWR MOTHERFUCKER!!!!
Krinathalasa
Lost

Re: Game of Thrones review/preview - SPOILERS

Yea cause the books haven't been out for years now.

Spoiler Alert: King Kong dies at the end of the movie. Godzilla walks into the sunset. Oh and Anakin becomes Darth Vader. Shocking I know.
Yemana
Lost

Unread post by Yemana »

Krinathalasa wrote:Spoiler Alert: King Kong dies at the end of the movie. Godzilla walks into the sunset. Oh and Anakin becomes Darth Vader. Shocking I know.
I HAVEN'T SEEN GODZILLA YOU ASS.

Anyway, yeah. Rosebud is also his sled. And all of these examples are arguably much more widely known, common-knowledge-wise, and have been around longer than the plot of the SOIAF series. Even if Cristok is joking, I've talked to someone else today who was spoiled by your lolz. I can see your point, and it's easy to assume that (in this group, especially) that people have read the books, but it's not a very far stretch at all to think that people might not have.

Anyway. Back to the show!
Yemana sees someone standing in front of a flag and be like RAWR MOTHERFUCKER!!!!
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

I'm only on book 3.... Luckily I knew all of this!

If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking.
Krinathalasa
Lost

My lolz ruined someone's day with spoilers? Yum. I am sated.
Yemana
Lost

Unread post by Yemana »

Naw, the spoilers spoiled the story, not the day.
Krinathalasa
Lost

I can live with that. Go buy the books and you won't be disappointed mysterious person. They are well worth the money and the hours you will spend reading them.
Yemana
Lost

Unread post by Yemana »

This is what I have told him. Several times. *shakes head sadly*
Thalevia
Lost

Unread post by Thalevia »

Krinathalasa wrote:I can live with that. Go buy the books and you won't be disappointed mysterious person. They are well worth the money and the hours you will spend reading them.
Now if only he would stop writing about characters I couldn't care less about, I might finish book two but as of right now its a meandering slog of crap.
Mohan
Lost

Unread post by Mohan »

Oh, Thal. Push through it. It will be totally with it, I promise.
Abric
Lost

Unread post by Abric »

If his next book doesn't make something HUGE happen, Martin will have confirmed he was possessed by Robert Jordan's ghost.

I enjoy the writing and the world and I'm willing to believe the last two books were actually a "mega-book" he had to split up. So long as he doesn't pull that shit with the next, that is.

Remember who you are, Martin! Don't be afraid to seek closure in the world and the characters you have created! Dragons and ice magic, pewpew!