Public Out of Character Board.
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

410 meg download. Looks good for tonight.
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Deminthus

Re: 4.2

Unread post by Deminthus »

Sumbitch, that means no competitive PvP for a couple weeks.

But yay for the patch! Can't wait for my healer changes yo.
Krinathalasa
Lost

Unread post by Krinathalasa »

Downloaded patch without any issues and was able to sign in fine. Restored all my out of date mods without any errors/issues. So far so good. Download took about 10 min.
Krinathalasa
Lost

Unread post by Krinathalasa »

After playing with my mods I figured out that Recount was fucking up my framerate and ultimately locking up WoW. DBM, Healbot, and Bagnon have updates already you can download.
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

Skada is lighter.
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Yrzuli
Lost

Unread post by Yrzuli »

I'm having an issue with Skada locking me up when I enter combat, but all else seems fine.
Mortica

Unread post by Mortica »

yep, the old skada is having the same fps issue. Not sure if there is an update for it yet.
Yrzuli
Lost

Unread post by Yrzuli »

Not that I've seen yet.
Hektar
Lost

Unread post by Hektar »

Both Skada and recount are updated but recount is fucking up my world hard. When it was running my latency was through the roof, took me a while to figure out thats what was doing it so I haven't tried running the new Skada yet.

Also people were linking Skada counts in my randoms today and my recount numbers were consistently 300-400dps lower than the linked DPS. Not just for one person, but for everyone, I assume it had something to do with the lag spikes I would get every few minutes. Pulled 15k on a boss fight on my fresh to 85 mage, way more fun than the 7k I get on Hektar.
Yrzuli
Lost

Unread post by Yrzuli »

Skada does show a little lower than Recount. I've honestly never looked into the specifics of it, but as far as I'm concerned, if it's consistently dropping *everyone* then it's accurate enough in terms of standard performance.