Red Dwarf Special

Public Out of Character Board.
Kharzak

Red Dwarf Special

Unread post by Kharzak »

[quote="Hercules from AICN.com"]At a Sunday-night event celebrating the 20th anniversary of Seattle PBS affiliate KTSC-TV, Robert Llewellyn, who played the android Kryton, apparently disclosed that the BBC would shoot a one-hour “Red Dwarfâ€
This is Wrath of Air Country! Select the superior air totem. Use Wrath of Air today!
Skash_Bloodbringer
Lost

Re: Red Dwarf Special

Unread post by Skash_Bloodbringer »

I thought you were announcing a beer brand...  >.>
Amaurn

Unread post by Amaurn »

Take Skash away and KEEEEL HIM!

Glad to see a new one is due. Think is it got a little shite after the introduction of Kachanski then the whole resurection thing with no kinda worry on the captains part that they are a billion years from home.... annoying.

Still i'll be watching the new one.
[img]http://members.cox.net/glomund/images/amaurn.png[/img]
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

loved Red Dwarf.... kick arse

If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking.
Malstrom
Lost

Unread post by Malstrom »

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast....
          - "Ace" Rimmer
"While I stand, no Grim will fall"
Regnanetah
Lost

Unread post by Regnanetah »

Red dwarf was awesome.  Specially cuase it was one of the few shows me and my parents liked so I got to watch as my dad controlled the TV damn near 24/7.
"Neither do I like jumping foot, because it encourages the habit of jumping, and a jumpy spirit.  However much you jump, there is no real justification for it; so jumping is bad."  [i]Go Rin No Sho[/i] (Book of Five Rings), Miyamato Musashi (1584-1645), translated by Victor Harris.