3.3.3 PTR Patch Notes ( Incomplete)

Public Out of Character Board.
Greebo

3.3.3 PTR Patch Notes ( Incomplete)

Unread post by Greebo »

Mostly DPS buffs across the board to go with the PvP/WG changes. Of note for professionals:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/patc ... es-164002/

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnot ... notes.html

Professions
   * Runed Orbs: Recipes which require this item have had their material requirements significantly reduced.

* Most recipes that required 2 inks now only require 1.

Mining
   * Titansteel Bar: Creating this item no longer results in a cooldown.

Tailoring

* Glacial Bag: Creating this item now invokes a 7-day cooldown.
   * The cooldown and location requirements have been removed from creating Moonshroud, Spellweave and Ebonweave.
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Grainger

Re: 3.3.3 PTR Patch Notes ( Incomplete)

Unread post by Grainger »

Greebo wrote:
Tailoring

* Glacial Bag: Creating this item now invokes a 7-day cooldown.
Ouch, that was how I got my final two points from 448 to 450.
   * The cooldown and location requirements have been removed from creating Moonshroud, Spellweave and Ebonweave.
Now just to find 12 Primordial Saronite .......
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

I'm sure some of you noticed this in the 3.3.3 PTR patch notes:

* Frozo the Renowned has moved into the Dalaran Magus Commerce Exchange and will be trading your Frozen Orbs for various other trade goods.

For those curious, here are the items for which you can trade your Frozen Orbs to Frozo. These each cost 1 Frozen Orb unless noted otherwise in parentheses:

* Crusader Orb (6)
    * Runed Orb (4)
    * Eternal Fire
    * Eternal Earth
    * Eternal Water
    * Eternal Air
    * Eternal Life
    * Eternal Shadow
    * Frost Lotus          [[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]]
    * Pattern: Frosty Flying Carpet [Tailors Only] (6)
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

Ruby Sanctum Loot

* Item - Chamber of Aspects 25 Melee Trinket - When you deal damage you have a chance to gain 1304 attack power for 15 sec. (Piercing Twilight)
    * Item - Chamber of Aspects 25 Heroic Melee Trinket - When you deal damage you have a chance to gain 1472 attack power for 15 sec. (Piercing Twilight)
    * Item - Chamber of Aspects 25 Nuker Trinket - Your damaging spells have a chance to grant 763 spell power for 15 sec. (Twilight Flames)
    * Item - Chamber of Aspects 25 Heroic Nuker Trinket - Your damaging spells have a chance to grant 861 spell power for 15 sec. (Twilight Flames)
    * Item - Chamber of Aspects 25 Tank Trinket - Melee attacks which reduce you below 35% health cause you to gain 4401 health for 10 sec.  Cannot occur more than once every 30 sec. (Scaly Fortitude)
    * Item - Chamber of Aspects 25 Heroic Tank Trinket - Melee attacks which reduce you below 35% health cause you to gain 4968 health for 10 sec.  Cannot occur more than once every 30 sec. (Scaly Fortitude)
    * Eyes of Twilight - Each time your direct healing spells heal a target you cause the target of your heal to heal themselves and friends within 10 yards for 356 each sec for 6 sec. (Twilight Renewal)
    * Eyes of Twilight - Each time your direct healing spells heal a target you cause the target of your heal to heal themselves and friends within 10 yards for 402 each sec for 6 sec. (Twilight Renewal)
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
Cristok
Lost

Unread post by Cristok »

You can now skip the dialouge on a Boss if you've completed it once before...nice.
[quote="Greebo"]/em hugs C'tok so he knows he always has a place on the raid team of my heart.[/quote]
Inzema
Lost

Unread post by Inzema »

Excuse me while I go and grab up a bunch of frozen orbs while they're still worthless.
"If I can't eat it, ssscrew it, sssell it, or ussse it to blow sssomething up, then what ussse isss it?" ~Inzema
Malkaris

Unread post by Malkaris »

Hah, careful when you Try to get them from heroics, people have been ninjaing them. At least they have from me *shakes fist*
~Malkaris, The Antediluvian~
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

I've seen it recommended in pugs to just say up front everyone roll need on them now, so nobody can ninja them.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
lascivious

Unread post by lascivious »

that explains the suden jump in price of frozen orbs.  glad i kept mine in the bank!
[IMG]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee115/alanatn/cd55b8fafedd540a.png[/IMG]