Grim Videos

Public Out of Character Board.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Grim Videos

Unread post by Syreenna »

Greyseer Stories - Chapter One by Greyseer Triplets August 2009 -- The rise and fall of the Greyseer Caravan.

Grim Recruitment Video by Cristok August 2009

Attack on Darkshire by Leyujin  July 2009 -- Hastily edited PvP footage taken from an Rp-PvP world event, organized by the Warsong Liberators. This movie is simply a recording of some of the world pvp that took place, nothing too fancy. Several guilds assisted in the assault. The player who filmed this belongs to the Grim.

Cristok's Challenge by Cristok April 2008 -- The second promotional teaser for a weekly 1v1 PvP tournament sponsored by Cristok of The Grim on US RP-PvP realm Twisting Nether

Grim WSG Night by Emmons  March 2008 -- An all-rogue* Warsong Gulch night. By the end of our run, we were 4-0 with ZERO flags given up to the alliance.  *Ok, so for the last game 3 people had to drop out so we picked up a paladin, hunter, and druid.

Post any Grim videos here!
Last edited by Syreenna on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Mortica

Re: Grim Videos

Unread post by Mortica »

Someone needs to get a copy of The King of Rats...somehow..someway.  It's still my favorite WoW video.
lascivious

Unread post by lascivious »

omg. i havent heard that hellfire song in... well i'd rather not say.
[IMG]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee115/alanatn/cd55b8fafedd540a.png[/IMG]
Mikhailan

Unread post by Mikhailan »

Wooow. I remember the King of Rats event.

I remember water walking with everyone. I was glad that wasn't Grim-only.

What a long time ago. I love how we crashed the server.
Atticus

Unread post by Atticus »

Tuzg

Unread post by Tuzg »

Here is a Video today Nov 2 I was just like a second to late to save our FC and ended up having a battle againted a Ret Pally. we both didnt have any burst up but it was still a good match none the less. Even a moment at the end I thought I was completely fucked praying to the wow gods he doesnt land a crit so I can stun him. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or78ohsapLQ&feature=plcp

Also leave a comment! This is just the first of BGs Arena and RBGs Im gonna start fraps and making Videos of.
I fly today so I was just testing fraps making sure it ran well on my PC so thats why the videos pretty cut and dry.
Pincus

Unread post by Pincus »

Tuzg

Unread post by Tuzg »

This is a video before guards were beefed up and 10 of us from our old guild just raided cities when arenas were down. Mind you this is back in the day and its 10people and most of us were gladiators or warlords so you take nerfed guards and organized pvpers and this is what you get. I think the total was 500 and something player kills we got before they finally wiped us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osguRS0kJ2I&feature=plcp
Atticus

Unread post by Atticus »

Ah Tuzg I want to watch that but it's blocked from youtube here because of the music.