WoW Novels

Public Out of Character Board.
Anaie
Lost

WoW Novels

Unread post by Anaie »

Being I have 2 weeks off of work I decided to use the giftcard my coworkers got me as a feel better gift to pickup the wow archives.

Warcraft Archive:  Day of the Dragon, Lord of the Clans, The Last Guardian, and Of Blood and Honor

War of the Ancients Archive:  The Well of Eternity,  The Demon Soul, and The Sundering

I am looking forward to reading them, but wondered who here has read any of them?  I know Syreena hass read some, but which?

If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking.
Gorvena

Re: WoW Novels

Unread post by Gorvena »

Just starting Archive. I have also read Rise of the Horde and Tides of Darkness. They are entertaining books so far.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

I've read all of the ones you have listed, except Of Blood and Honor.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Qabian

Unread post by Qabian »

I've read those.

The Archive's fun, but I decided I don't much care for any of Knaak's stuff. I just... don't.  It might be okay if he stuck with just dragons and dragon-oriented things, but every time he tries to get humans and other pathetic races involved it's just... well, I don't like it.

I like Christie Golden's stuff a lot more, although the new one is suffering from "way too many characters" syndrome.