Re: Tier 8 pics

Public Out of Character Board.
Greebo

Tier 8 pics

Unread post by Greebo »

zomg warlocks are now Arakkoa Putress

From this MMO-Champeen page. No pally pictures so it will probably be Times Square Peekachu all over again.
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Acherontia
Lost

Unread post by Acherontia »

Last edited by Acherontia on Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qabian

Unread post by Qabian »

Heh.  I remember the old images.  Mages actually had Tier leggings for the first time ever.  Looks like they fixed that, though.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

That is the FUGLIEST rogue armor I have ever seen!
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Malkaris

Unread post by Malkaris »

I like the warlock ones so far...will check out the others soon enough
~Malkaris, The Antediluvian~
Thalevia
Lost

Unread post by Thalevia »

I like the warlock one, minus the hat.
Agrovale

Unread post by Agrovale »

DK armor looks a lot like the DK tier 7 armor minus the demonic looking helm.  Lame.  I'd be happy with some Lord Soth like armor or some black knight paladin armor.  Bah.
[url=http://worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/index.php?mod=wowachievement][img]http://worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/d2756355cac224e795e55e3f76d977d3.jpg[/img][/url]
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

DKs are wearing wellies!  Sheep farmers, every last one of you.
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Regnanetah
Lost

Unread post by Regnanetah »

That..is simply hideous.  utterly hideous.  I'm glad I have no intentions of ever ever trying to raid with a rogue.
"Neither do I like jumping foot, because it encourages the habit of jumping, and a jumpy spirit.  However much you jump, there is no real justification for it; so jumping is bad."  [i]Go Rin No Sho[/i] (Book of Five Rings), Miyamato Musashi (1584-1645), translated by Victor Harris.
Kharzak

Unread post by Kharzak »

Boubouille from MMO Champion wrote:Yeah, seriously, the rogue set actually looks really good in game
static images might be losing something that the game is showing
This is Wrath of Air Country! Select the superior air totem. Use Wrath of Air today!
Regnanetah
Lost

Unread post by Regnanetah »

There is no way that face on that hood is going to look good.  unless the character moves around so much yhou just dont see it.  rest of the set may be okay, but that hood is just...god awful. 
"Neither do I like jumping foot, because it encourages the habit of jumping, and a jumpy spirit.  However much you jump, there is no real justification for it; so jumping is bad."  [i]Go Rin No Sho[/i] (Book of Five Rings), Miyamato Musashi (1584-1645), translated by Victor Harris.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

That's why rogues stealth.  So nobody sees that they look like a dead E.T.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Kharzak

Unread post by Kharzak »

Blusta on Blackhand wrote:I just saw the T8 set previews on MMO-champion. The thing that struck me was they don't seem to fit with Ulduar. If Ulduar is suppose to be a Titan's inspired raid instance, shouldn't the sets look more like Loken or Maiden type outfits? The dark, dreary, skull look is fine, just seems out of place for Ulduar. Ulduar sets should look more functional/clean.

The Titan story lines in the game have always been the most fun for me with their subtle ties to Greek and Norse mythology. This is the first time, I'm a bit disappointed in the set appearances. Part of me is hoping the preview models are wrong.
now this is interesting.  titan inspired armours would be very cool
This is Wrath of Air Country! Select the superior air totem. Use Wrath of Air today!
Cessily

Unread post by Cessily »

Hunter - Looks like shit per usual.

Death Knights - Well, that's Death Knight-ish. Don't like it, but hey, DKs are just like that.

Warlock and Priest - Those look cool, but the best are...

Rogue and Mage - Rogues are awesome! it's bizarre and unsettling! I love it! And Mages are just bad ass.