So here is my problem...

Public Out of Character Board.
Maikull
Lost

So here is my problem...

Unread post by Maikull »

So, one of the big set backs when I play (More so PVP than PVE) is Windows 10 like to RANDOMLY open up Virtual Desktops for me. As I am furiously clicking away, I have not been able to pinpoint WHAT key strokes activate this nuisance, but it is the bane of my existence, and why I sometimes freeze up in a fight, since I have to fight to get back to the desktop that has WOW open.

Anyone dealt with this before? Or know how I can disable this altogether? It would save me a TON in headache medication...
Duskheron

Re: So here is my problem...

Unread post by Duskheron »

Not sure about disabling, but the shortcut to switch is WIN-Ctrl- and then either the left or right arrow. You can close the current desktop by WIN-Ctrl-F4
WRA Grim: Duskheron
Nokokomah
Lost

Unread post by Nokokomah »

Keyboards that come with software where you can disable the windows key are a godsend. (And capslock too, at least for me)

18:41:20 [Lilliana-TwistingNether]: I don't know how to play the game, just rp.
21:31:21 [Ulrezaj-TwistingNether]: What are we without the bw?
Kharzak

Unread post by Kharzak »

I use caps lock to talk so that would be terrible. Sorry about the troubles there, Maikull, no idea here.
This is Wrath of Air Country! Select the superior air totem. Use Wrath of Air today!
Maikull
Lost

Unread post by Maikull »

Well, I'm looking into getting a gaming mouse pad, that should limit the amount of BS I have to keyboard click. Its mostly when I have to alt-click a command, but that wont be happening anytime soon. I'm getting better at least at getting out of it and back into the fight. Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop as to why I sometimes "freeze" and don't move for a few seconds in the midst of a fight.