Combating the Invasion as a Guild

Public Out of Character Board.
Anaie
Lost

Combating the Invasion as a Guild

Unread post by Anaie »

I am going to be scheduling events on Tuesdays and Thursdays until expansion drops to do invasion stuff as a guild. See the in game calendar and sign up!

If I am not there for all of them, those that are around and on the list should group up and get cracking! I hope to make a few at least though!!!

If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking.
Khorvis

Re: Combating the Invasion as a Guild

Unread post by Khorvis »

Awesome!
Kharzak

Unread post by Kharzak »

Very nice
This is Wrath of Air Country! Select the superior air totem. Use Wrath of Air today!
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

RP story posted about the event. Gotta have a reason right?

If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking.
Paxristos

Unread post by Paxristos »

For killing demons? no, not really.
Paxristos, Pepetlaca
Yrzuli
Lost

Unread post by Yrzuli »

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/legion/pr ... emon-event

Looks like the invasions are on a 4-hour cycle in the beginning, and Tanaris may be our starting point (for Kalimdor, at least).
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

So having seen it first hand now, we will still have the event nights as scheduled as everything is easier in a group and there are also alliance to deal with. Ganking is hit or miss from them, depending on who it is. I've seen no fighting, and I've seen ignore demons, do pvp.

I recommend everyone do the Broken Isles quest to get to the quest "Protect the Home Front" so that you can see invasions.

Feel free to do as many invasions as you want, but if you are able to be with the guild event, it makes it more fun!

If I am not around, just speak up and form groups in guild chat!!!!

Also, do not spoil the cinematic for people please.

Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

Yrzuli
Lost

Unread post by Yrzuli »

Anaie and I may not be on Thursday night due to getting our cable switched over to a new acct. They are disconnecting at some point Thursday, reconnecting on Friday.
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

I was told it will be late, so hopefully we are here.

Awatu

Unread post by Awatu »

I'll be present that evening in the event that you two aren't. On time, even!
Ishiner
Lost

Unread post by Ishiner »

There seems to be a bug where sometimes the invasion doesn't appear, but still shows up on the map. I had success joining a group (from group finder) that was working in that area. Not sure if this always works, but it worked twice for me this afternoon.
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

I was in Terran Mill and the invasion was showing on map, but not in game. I relogged and it showed up. FYI

Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

Raukon wrote:There seems to be a bug where sometimes the invasion doesn't appear, but still shows up on the map. I had success joining a group (from group finder) that was working in that area. Not sure if this always works, but it worked twice for me this afternoon.
I had this happen once too, and Aderlee was there and said he did see demons. He invited me to group with him, and suddenly the demons appeared.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

Alakhai and I will not be online. Our service was cut a day early.

I hate Frontier.