No Internet

Public Out of Character Board.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

No Internet

Unread post by Syreenna »

My internet went out this afternoon. Verizon won't be out until Wednesday, so I won't be at Inquisition tonight or the PVP event tomorrow. :(

Hopefully I'll be back Wednesday night.

Have fun, and kick the Alliance butts!

Ley, feel free to replace me on arenas if you have anyone else. Verizon doesn't have a good track record for getting us fixed when they say we'll be fixed.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Khorvis

Re: No Internet

Unread post by Khorvis »

Leyujin
Lost

Unread post by Leyujin »

I don't know if it's possible to survive three days without internet! Someone get this woman a wi-fi hotspot, ASAP!

Hope it gets fixed quickly, Sy. And no worries about the arenas. If you're able to make it, great!, if not, we will deal.
Grainger

Unread post by Grainger »

Still no phone / internet to the house at 4PM EDT so its doubtful Syreena will be around tonight.
Leyujin
Lost

Unread post by Leyujin »

Hmm, okay. Thanks for the heads up, Grainger.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Grrrr, Verizon sucks! I can't even get through to talk to anyone there. Apparently they're on strike, so I have no idea when I'll be back. :(
Yrzuli
Lost

Unread post by Yrzuli »

At least you still have Verizon? (Well, not at the moment, obviously.)

They sold everything down here to Frontier. We still don't have account info, so if our Roku goes into check-mode and wants us to log back in for anything requiring verifying a cable account, we're SOL.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Verizon still hates me. They didn't make it out Wednesday, rescheduled for today. After they were three hours late I called and actually was able to talk to someone. My support ticket was in the system for today, but it was not assigned to any technician, so now it's rescheduled for Sunday, and I have no confidence at this point that they'll actually show up then either.

Cable installation is scheduled for Tuesday.

Grrrrr
Canaie
Irredeemable

Unread post by Canaie »

You're getting cable?
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Yes. I had to argue with Comcast a bit after they said there is no cable at this address, then they finally referred me to a local cable company nobody's ever heard of, so we'll see how that goes.