A potential November Kidnapping

Public Out of Character Board.
Seecret

A potential November Kidnapping

Unread post by Seecret »

I admit the exclusion of names may be a bit cautious, but I am hoping for at least a shred of surprise. I have an alliance toon that is ranked and known through most of the community, and they are looking into leaving the desk and embarking on adventures so to speak. It is during these travels that I am asking if you of The Grim might be interested in kidnapping them? Whether seeking ransom, information, or whatever the reason, I feel that this could be an interesting arc between the two factions. Now, before discussions go to far, as sad as it may be, I am wanting to still have this toon after this ordeal. I am not ruling out torture (though I fear the stories I have heard of The Grims methods) or anything of the like, but my want is to keep this toon alive, and this experience to further their RP on the alliance side.

If agreed, I am open to ideas of how rescue might go. Whether it be a story arc that we can agree on, a particular pvp event, or multiple attempts, my only hope is that we can agree and get this ball rolling by november. I hope this brings a bit of fun, and I look forward to the responses. Thank you.
Khorvis

Re: A potential November Kidnapping

Unread post by Khorvis »

This player has spoken with me privately, and I've approved the post. Could be interesting if any Grim are willing to participate.
Awatu

Unread post by Awatu »

Indeed. Could be interesting. We're not typically in the business of kidnapping, but it is usually more entertaining.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

Sy would do it, with whoever else is interested, if she had a reason to, like if someone ordered her to.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Pincus

Unread post by Pincus »

Syreena - Pincus tells you to do eet! Or else. :D
Valindria
Lost

Unread post by Valindria »

I note that the word "alive" was mentioned. Presumably, whomever in charge of the makeover might keep a hand or arm as a souvenir to be used as a demonstration of Grim superiority, and Alliance idiocy. =P

As for makeover techniques, I may have a few suggestions..
Keeper of the Vault, pseudo CFO
[Now shut up and give me your money! =P]
Seecret

Unread post by Seecret »

I appreciate the quick responses this thread got. I have been pm'ing Syreena and hammering out some details. Just wanted to update so you didn't think I posted this and let it die.
Neevah

Unread post by Neevah »

I could see this going in an interesting direction. Let's get to sharpening our toys ;)
Drinn

Unread post by Drinn »

Drinn will play with alive things.
Aziris

Unread post by Aziris »

Drinn is racist to Forsaken :P
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Racist characters are mean and wicked and.....

.....should be given lots of gold....

....and elf ears.

*innocent smile*
Drinn

Unread post by Drinn »

Drinn actually loves Forsaken. She considers them brethren. Oh the things people don't know...

And she loves "den mother" Sy.
Lilliana

Unread post by Lilliana »

I'd help in anyway I could : )
Aureilya
Lost

Unread post by Aureilya »

So what's the latest on this?
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Aureliya wrote:So what's the latest on this?
I've had some discussion with the officers and the kidnapping victim, working on plans--evil plans!

Anyone interested in helping with the kidnapping, or the planning, please send me a PM and let me know what level of involvement you are interested in.

The kidnapping will take place during the first few days of November, and will last as long as everyone is still having fun, but not past the end of November.