PTR glyphs

Public Out of Character Board.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: PTR glyphs

Unread post by Syreenna »

Ooh, awesome!  I thought they were permanent.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Regnanetah
Lost

Unread post by Regnanetah »

Far as I know thought thy were like gems.  swappable, yes, but destroys your old one.
"Neither do I like jumping foot, because it encourages the habit of jumping, and a jumpy spirit.  However much you jump, there is no real justification for it; so jumping is bad."  [i]Go Rin No Sho[/i] (Book of Five Rings), Miyamato Musashi (1584-1645), translated by Victor Harris.
Thalevia
Lost

Unread post by Thalevia »

Regnanetah wrote: Far as I know thought thy were like gems.  swappable, yes, but destroys your old one.
Hopefully they end up like pots and are relatively cheap to make.  It they cost like flasks, I don't see the viability in carrying a bunch of say the SS one and swapping every 30min since you destroy the one you swap with.

On the other hand, inscription is the new alchemy?  With all the changes to the way potions work ie pot sickness which is still in beta and as far as I have heard on the ptr.

The only thing I see this being an issue is it will increase the cost of switching between pve and pvp but without actually removing the gold from the economy like respecs do.
Kharzak

Unread post by Kharzak »

WotLK wiki wrote:No more changing Glyphs on the fly, folks! This latest build introduced a new requirement for adding Glyphs to your interface. You now need to be near a "Lexicon of Power." Lexicons are the blue floating books found near Inscription Trainers, as seen below.
For more information about Glyphs and the Glyph Interface, see our Inscription page...
This is Wrath of Air Country! Select the superior air totem. Use Wrath of Air today!