Skellig

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applications and Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Skellig

Skellig

Unread post by Skellig »

1. How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
Wyrmrest forums, then in the Discord.

2. Tell us about your role playing or other story-telling experience. New role players are welcome!
Been playing RPGs for decades now, starting with tabletop RPGs (D&D, AD&D, White Wolf, list goes on...) and in also multiple MMOs, WoW being the predominant one (but also DDO, Wildstar, LOTRO, SW:TOR, WAR, list also goes on...).

3. What aspect of the game most interests you (RP, PVE, PVP, etc)?
I've re-rolled my undead rogue on Grobbulus, so I'll be mainly focused on leveling Skellig up to 60 and trying to avoid gank squads once Phase 2 hits! ;)

4. What days/times do you typically play this character?
Most nights. Weekends are hit and miss depending on what my wife and I are doing. I do work from my home office, so occasionally you'll see my online during the day doing world quests or dailies.

<Insert Letter of Intent here. This is your character’s IC introduction to The Grim and method of communicating their interest in joining. This will give us a lead into initiating RP with you.>

Ahoy to ye, those of The Grim.
Written with a dark black ink on a salt-stained scrap of canvas, you read the following message:
Ahoy mates,

Be hearin' that you're looking for fresh scallywags and raiders. Would like to offer up my blade if you'll deem me worthy enough of a bilgerat. Will be available in Orgrimmar or the Undercity should you need to find me.

Signed,
William Skellig