Sid

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applications and Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Ellsbeth
Lost

Sid

Unread post by Ellsbeth »

1. Classic Application
2. Saw Ellsbeth post in general chat
3. Only role playing i have done is DnD i have played for 3 years several campaigns and have DM'd 2 as well
4. Love to RP, Love PVP, PVE is essential to the cause and always up for a group.
5. I work graveyard shift currently 8pm to 8am so im on before i go to work normally, i have everyother weekend off though, so i play then. and times would be after 3pm server
Letter of Intent
Greetings! I'm Sid, when i woke up in my grave I had one thing on my mind, revenge. Revenge on the humans that left me to die, revenge on my family for abandoning me when it counted the most. For now I wait and train myself, I'm a simple rogue, steal what I need sell what I don't need. Always looking to better myself and my allies, anyone that crosses either will perish. Once I've acquired the skills you can find me practicing and honing my skills on the lowly alliance. I saw one of your members by the name of Ellsbeth recruitment posting on a message board, The Grim interests me. Peace through annihilation, I couldn't think of a better saying for my goal in this blessed afterlife. I'm honored to be considered a part of something greater.
Ellsbeth
Lost

Re: Sid

Unread post by Ellsbeth »

Invited and spoke over the hearthstone network to let this one know what being a Grim entails. Seems keen.