Gulvien

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applications and Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Gulvien

Gulvien

Unread post by Gulvien »

Grim Application For
Gulvien

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
I have encountered The Grim many times in game, and have several times grouped with The Grim for world RP and questing.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
-I would like this to be my first "heavy" RP character. To me being a heavy or strict RP, means that I will do all i can to stay in Character with my toon, to make Gulvien a stand alone character who is not influenced by RL.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
-Currently am a member of a "rp" guild but find that I am one of the few actively seeking RP. in good standing with them and will consider them a friend to Gulvien if encountered.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
-Main

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
-Organized PVP

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
-I quit playing WoW when my guild of 3 years fell apart, the stress and infighting while trying to down the Lich King, was to much for my guild. I began a new account now, to enjoy Classic, and pursue RP

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
-I enjoy dps/healing the most in PvP. Organized world pvp is something new to me.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
-weeknights 8-11pm. Weekends as often as time allows

Are you prepared to check these forums or our Discord at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
-yes

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
-Orc Shaman. I chose Orc for racial abilities, and my love for the Orc lore. This is my first Shaman character, I chose shaman for the utility of healing and dpsing.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
-I have. Gulvien will live by it.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
-Yes

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
-

FOR THE HORDE!

My family has long hunted and defended our home on the mountains on the eastern Edge of Ashenvale, I come to you a wanderer, learning and exploring my path. I can not sit by awaiting the next Alliance raid any longer. Against my mother and fathers wishes I have ventured out, learning that there is much more world than I ever imagined.

I encountered a druid in the wailing caverns, Tlvdatsi. We raged and battled the corrupted creatures there. It was clear he had much to teach me of the world. Again in a cave in Thousand Needles, I found myself facing defeat at the hands and screams of the Harpy Queen, but was aided by Tlvdatsi and a mighty mage. They slaughtered my attackers and guarded me as i retreated to Thunderbluff to heal my wounds.

I wish to fight as they fought, to earn my place among warriors such as these within The Grimm.
I pledge on my fathers axe, to honor the Guild, Defend the Horde, and give my life when ordered.

Gulvien
Son of Lakai
Duskheron

Re: Gulvien

Unread post by Duskheron »

You receive a small note made from thick cardstock. On one side is the logo of the Grim. On the other is the following handwritten note:

"I am pleased to receive your letter. Seek me or Reaver out. --Tisk"
WRA Grim: Duskheron
Duskheron

Re: Gulvien

Unread post by Duskheron »

admitted
WRA Grim: Duskheron