Clovers

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applications and Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Clovers

Clovers

Unread post by Clovers »

Grim Application For Clovers

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
-Ellsbeth is my best friend in real life. She told me about the guild.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
-I have done a little rp in WoW retail a number of years ago, also with Ells, I'm also a newbie at D&D.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
-I would say that I have 2 main guilds that I've run with, the first is Get Along Gang and the second Adrenaline. GAG was a progressive raiding guild during Vanilla and through WOLK and still raids now from time to time in retail but is more of a social casual guild. I joined right before we killed Nefarion for the first time and all the way through AQ and Naxx. We were one of only 3 guilds on the server who could kill more than Patchwerk. We were raiding right up until the servers shut down for the BC expansion. I was the healer leader for the guild in BC and WoLK before I stopped playing seriously. I leveled another priest to run with Adrenaline b/c i had some really good friends in that guild and it's a late night group. They were progressive too, just not getting the server firsts like GAG.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
-Clovers will be my main

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
-The chance to become a little more comfortable with RP and perhaps some raiding, I never had the opportunity to fully run Naxx as a 60 and would love the opportunity. I think it would be fun to do some world pvp and battlegrounds, especially WSG.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
-I mostly enjoy playing a priest. I have leveled several to max to raid. Seems to be the only class i really connect to. I also enjoy playing a mage as well, I'm not super great at melee or roles with pets. I like herbalism and I had a lot of fun getting herbs for the guild.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
-I have old school Vanilla PVP experience. My main priest was shadow and she was able to achieve the rank of Commander as part of a premade WSG/AB group. I'm not too much of a fan of arena pvp.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
-Mostly weekends and for a couple hours maybe in the evenings. It's nothing too regular.

Are you prepared to check these forums or our Discord at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
-Yes

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
-Clovers, troll priestess. I love being a healer. It's fun for me, I enjoy the challenge. I chose troll b/c oi like the way they look.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
-Yes she can

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
-Yes is does

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
A nice piece of parchment with some bloody fingerprints

Hi there,
I'm sorry about the messy note, you know how it goes when you have to mend some idiot's spurting wounds because he wouldn't pay attention to your mission leader's instructions. I almost wanted to let the raptor defeat him as to rid me of his nasty body odour, I mean really, soap is not that expensive, and frankly it's rude to run around smelling like a rotten Venom Web Spider Egg. UGH! Maybe I shouldn't complain about one of the best beast wranglers this side of Azeroth, but seriously, people need to not be distracted by that olfactory assault. But anyway, where was I, oh yeah, I would very much like to join your ranks as your objective for peace through annihilation is attractive to me and I would very much like to see those smelly dwarves and their bretheren gone. They have some prime real estate up there in the Eastern Kingdom (how lame is a king, really? we need leadership we can all choose to follow instead of blindly following some idiot born into a position with no experience or passion for what he needs to do.) I am also looking for some reliable entertaining companions with which I can help with their tasks and can help me with mine. I am extremely loyal and will do my best to uphold the mandate. Just ask my twin sister Kigam. You'll probably be hearing from her soon. We are two of the finest companions you could hope to find and we are willing to put our extensive talents to work for the glory and honour of The Grim. Peace Through Annihilation, it just makes good sense
Ellsbeth
Lost

Re: Clovers

Unread post by Ellsbeth »

Ellsbeth cracks her bony knuckles one after another in slow succession while reading the letter. She reads it again.

"Hmm. Well I will go seek this one out to speak with them."
Ellsbeth
Lost

Re: Clovers

Unread post by Ellsbeth »

Admitted.