Kaemaahl

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applications and Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Rawkfist

Kaemaahl

Unread post by Rawkfist »

A spider spins the web. In it you find the name Kaemaahl
Grim Application For Kaemaahl

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
I ran into a The Grim meeting in Brill Cemetary

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you? I haven't RP'd much In WOW, but I have a lot of D&D and Monster of the week experience.
-

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them. I've been playing WoW since the month of launch. I've been in numerous guilds over my time. I was once in a World top 10 guild and still don't know how, because I was the worst mage in the guild.
-

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
-My main is on another server, but I'm very seriously considering making this my main. I don't have any comradeship on my main, even among friends I have known for years. They do their own thing and leave me out of it, sadly.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)? Really, I just want to join an RP heavy guild that allows me to learn and make my own RP flavor. I would love to raid as well, but its not as important.
-

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Rogue is usually my favorite class, In vanilla, I was in a world top 10 raiding guild but stopped playing for a bit before Naxx was available.
-

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Rogue is the ONLY class i've ever been good at PVP with. My reflexes aren't as fine tuned for pvp as pve
-

Provide an armory link to your character. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... za/bazutai
- This is my main character, I haven't played Retail in a while, I lost interest in the story as well as playing alone.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- Mon-Fri, usually 7-10 pm Central. Saturday and Sunday are wildcards. Sometimes all day.

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.) YES!
-

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class? Undead. I've never played an Undead seriously other than my Mage pre-bc.
-

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it? Yes and Yes.
-

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
- In Dungeons and Dragons, i played a lawful evil dwarven fighter.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- I believe so.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
I Await further assignment.

The spider spins a web, as does the story teller. I follow the webs strands, gathering information and feasting upon it like the juices of a meddling house fly. Like the spider, I wait in the shadows, never sated... letting my enemy tire itself, using gleaned information to know the vital points and time to strike.
Last edited by Rawkfist on Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Duskheron

Re: A spider spins the web. In it you find the name Kaemaahl

Unread post by Duskheron »

(( Hi there Kaemaahl. I moved your app into the Classic section. The questions are pretty much the same, so we'd just need a short letter of introduction. ))
WRA Grim: Duskheron
Rawkfist

Re: Kaemaahl (waiting for letter)

Unread post by Rawkfist »

Updated
Duskheron

Re: Kaemaahl

Unread post by Duskheron »

((Heya, if you see Tahngarth in game (and he isn't in an instance) give him a whisper.
WRA Grim: Duskheron