Galizur

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applications and Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Galizur

Galizur

Unread post by Galizur »

Grim Application For - Galizur

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
- I discovered The Grim while browsing the Grobbulus Roleplay PvP guild listing page on Blizzards official forums. I do not know anyone in The Grim currently I believe, but I actually was a member of the guild for a bit back in the Wrath of the Lich King days (2007~2008ish). I don’t recall my characters name at that time unfortunately.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
- My first experience with role play took place back when I played Ultima Online in the late 90s early 2000s. From there I was pretty much hooked. I have been playing mmorpgs on and off since Ultima Online and with each I’ve always sought out role play. In WoW I participated in some of The Grims role play events and I had a few personal friends I role played regularly with. Other mmorpgs I’ve role played on would be Ultima Online as I mentioned, Everquest, Dark ages of Camelot, Final Fantasy XI and XIV. I would consider myself a heavy role player and to me that means staying in character as much as possible.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
- I played back in the early Wrath of the Lich King days and loved the game. I stopped playing because I started to get very busy at the time and when I had time to play an mmorpg again many of my friends had moved to other games. I believe Final Fantasy XIV is where I gravitated to at that time. The only guild I ever joined in WoW was actually The Grim. It was an amazing experience and the best RP guild I’ve ever been apart of mmorpg wise. I recall participating in a few role play events and a small raid or two (My character was never very high in level)

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- I am not.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
- I expect to take part in exciting PvP, participate in raids, learn a lot, teach and give back when I can. I would like to focus on organized PvP and raiding.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
- I honestly have not had much experience with PvE in WoW other than doing quest up until about level 40 or so maybe. In raid environments I’ve enjoyed the role of Tanks and Healers in previous mmorpgs I have played.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
- I had a lot of experience with open world PvP back when I played WoW. In fact, it was what I did most in the game to be honest. During that time I played a Warlock mostly but I look forward to trying a Priest this time around.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- I normally play for a few hours or so Monday-Friday after 7pm eastern if I’m able. Saturday’s and Sunday’s if I am not busy I could be on for several hours normally during the evening time.

Are you prepared to check these forums or our Discord at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
- I am.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
- Forsaken Priest. I chose the Forsaken race because I really like their back story and how they were brought back for another chance at life in a way. Sylvanas has always been my favorite leader of the Horde group and to me they stand out a bit from the other horde races and their lore. I decided to roll a Priest because I want to have an important roll in raids and I have heard they are a great class for PvP when going the route of a shadow Priest.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
- I have and he can.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- I believe so. The name Galizur is the alternate name of an archangel named Raziel from Jewish mysticism. Many know the name Raziel from Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver. I believe though since that’s not something widely known it shouldn’t take away from people’s role play immersion.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
- Thank you for the consideration and I look forward to hearing back!

< You find a letter addressed to The Grim >

Greetings Grim,
I hope this letter finds you well. My name is Galizur and I am writing you to ask for acceptance among your ranks. I have heard much about the Grim and it sounds like you have wants that are very similar to mine.

I too want to see the Alliance wiped from Azeroth and I believe many of the current Horde leaders while capable, still lack some of the intent needed to win a war like the one we are in. I am a battle Priest and I will raise my arms in battle with you if you shall have me. I hope to hear from you soon.

Dark Lady watch over you. For the Horde.
~ Galizur
Duskheron

Re: Galizur

Unread post by Duskheron »

Galizur,
Speak with Reaver or Tisk.

((Also feel free to pop into our discord https://discord.gg/wGxxy6H ))
WRA Grim: Duskheron
Duskheron

Unread post by Duskheron »

Admitted
WRA Grim: Duskheron
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

Forum access updated
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda