Frostitut

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applications and Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Frostitut

Frostitut

Unread post by Frostitut »

Grim Application For Frostitut

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
-I know of no such member of the Grim, I was simply messaged through the LFG channel in my response to "Are there any real RP guilds out there recruiting?" I asked for more information and was told that if I couldn't find you then I was not worthy. Challenge accepted.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
-I have never actually role played in my entire life in any MMO. For whatever reason I have become curious about this experience and find myself chatting with folks in the verbiage, diction and colloquialisms of the trolls (I am a female troll mage). I have it enjoyed it thus far and am looking for a committed RP guild.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
-I played back in 2005-2006 before TBC came out and this year I started on a private server, I had no idea they existed until March of this year. I have joined a social guild here and there since Classic launched but they were primarily social only.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
-No.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
-I plan on focusing on my professions when I am not raiding or pvp'ing with the guild. I hope to build a great reputation as an enchanter and tailor as a member of the Horde. I hope for one day, that my name will strike fear into the Alliance.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
-I played as a tank in a private server and made it as far as Zul'Gurub before the server shut down. Years ago in 2005-2006, during TBC I played a warlock. I am typically a single character type of person, so this go around I will main and only play a Mage.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
-In 2005-2006 I was an AV leader of pre-mades and did a lot of Arathi Basin and Warsong Gulch. I can't remember what rank I made it to but I was pvp'ing for many hours a day. I did not pvp as much on my pserver warrior, focused mainly on PVE.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
-I typically play an hour in the morning and an hour during my lunch hour. After that around 8PM EST I play for 2-3 hours. I play late into the night of the weekend evenings.

Are you prepared to check these forums or our Discord at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
-Of any organization, I become an avid adopter of the primary means of communication and do not shy from the new or old methods.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
-Troll, female, mage. I chose a troll this time around because of A) gear models and B) the racial (Berserk)

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
-If accepted I will cherish it, defend it, and do my best to be a sterling example of The Grim.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
-I do believe it does, as my character has a backstory in its defense. If I am to change my name, then I shall.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
-None

Letter of Intent

A letter with a wax seal, imprinted with a scorched staff, has arrived at house of The Grim. On it, is written, "To the High Inquisitor or any such member with authority."

Hello der,

To da Inquisitor or any such Horde who receives dis. I am a new adventurer to dis world, I have left Sen'Jin Village seeking a good group of fellow Horde membas to be bring peace to Azeroth and destruction to da Alliance. Der be only one way to secure da future of our world and dat is to destroy and annihilate da Alliance once and for all. I be told dat your beliefs are "Peace through Annihilation." Dis be something dat I can get onboard with, mon. I seek to lend my talents to da cause and to The Grim and pledge my fealty to da guild if you will have me.

May we bring peace through strength.

Lok'tar Ogar!

-Frostitut
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Frostitut

Unread post by Syreenna »

Not accepted due to name.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda