Wokyry - A message from Swifthoof

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applications and Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Swifthoof
Lost

Wokyry - A message from Swifthoof

Unread post by Swifthoof »

Grim Application For Wokyry

Message from Swifthoof to the leaders of The Grim in Azeroth

I hope this note finds you all in good health and the mandate progresses towards peace.

Matters have taken me away from Azeroth of late, but I been contacted by a Troll I have known for some years. He bears something of a grudge against the Alliance, as I did, and hopes to further that cause by joining our ranks. I will not say any more of his history, and allow him to speak of it in his own time, and one of his own choosing.

He is a priest of some Troll religion of which I have no knowledge, but his healing seems to work, so the Earthmother must look favorably upon his Troll God in some way. I think he can be of some meagre service.

I hope my recommendation holds some weight with you still, and I ask no further favors from you, but that you allow him to fight in your ranks. I can only vouch for his character, and his hatred of the Alliance.

If you require anything more from him, then he will make himself available for scrutiny.

Peace through Annihilation, my old comrades. May the Earthmother bless your endeavors, as you raise a new generation of Grim to fight the Enemy.

Your Servant Always,
Swifthoof.
Duskheron

Re: Wokyry - A message from Swifthoof

Unread post by Duskheron »

((hey Swifty, message Tahngarth, Tisk, or Reaver if you see them ingame. You can also pop onto discord and ping someone there to find an invite https://discord.gg/wGxxy6H ))
WRA Grim: Duskheron
Duskheron

Unread post by Duskheron »

Admitted, given Warbringer status for prior service.
WRA Grim: Duskheron
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

Already has member access for forums.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda