Merric

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applications and Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Merric

Merric

Unread post by Merric »

Grim Application For <Merric>

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
-I have a friend in it and was once in it.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
-I have been rping in wow and irl for along time I play table tops and have done live action roleplay

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
-I played a shadow priest in the grim for a short time and really enjoyed it. I have been in other raiding and pvp guilds I have run through vanilla to the latest in retail

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
-retail sucks
What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
-I would love to pvp and also be apart of the raiding, I am up for anything the guild wishes to do.
What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
-I have raided through vanilla up to the latest in retail. I have never really healed so I have always fallen into a dps position it is what I feel most comfortable doing.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? I enjoy dps the most it is what I feel most comfortable in.
-

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- Monday Wednesday Thursday and sometimes Friday. I work grave shift on the other days .
Are you prepared to check these forums or our Discord at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.) yes
-

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
-troll priest because of the flavor of the class and the lore behind the race.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
-yes
Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
-it works

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
- I hope i get to join.
<Insert Letter of Intent here> I would love to join the ranks of the grim so that I may push the horde to glory. Im ready to take down the vile alliance and aid my allies with my dark magic.
Duskheron

Re: Merric

Unread post by Duskheron »

Admitted.
WRA Grim: Duskheron