Grim Application For Iggraexir

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applications and Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Iggraexir

Grim Application For Iggraexir

Unread post by Iggraexir »

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
-I found out about the grim in a blizz forum

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
-I started RP in DnD and i consider my self a hardcore RPer, I don't mix RL feeling with RP if my character doesn't like you then as long as we are in game i am not gonna be your friend. As for WoW I can't say I have big exp in RP.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
-I play wow since burning crusade and i was a lone wolf (or warlock) roaming the realm for more power

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
--am applying with my main

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
-My character wants power and progression so raid,mythic plus and all those juicy stuff is for him

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
-I have been playing all the roles in Raids but the ones i enjoy the most is ranged dps with warlock

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
-Death and decay, when am not raiding arena and bg is the place you are going to find me !!!

What days/times do you typically play this character?
-16 hours per day 7 days the week

Are you prepared to check these forums or our Discord at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
-already set it as a locked tab :) it's here to stay

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
-Orc, Warlock, I chose this class primarily for the racials on pvp

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
-yes

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
-yes

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
-When can i start soul stealing !!!
<Insert Letter of Intent here>
After the first war I found my way back to the barrens still unwanted by my equals, still banished from the world and all this for the sake of Stormreaver clan, for the sake... of Gul'dan. This sickness for power will get me killed one day, It wasn't my fault... I saw an opportunity for dominance and power... Power. It’s a tempting thing, to have all the power in the universe. I still remember the days I was studying arcane that stuff still bore me to tears !! I see glimpses of my family, they never trusted me and never believed in me but enough of these pitiful moments, soon I will walk with my brothers again, soon I will have my chance.... soon everyone will pay...
Duskheron

Re: Grim Application For Iggraexir

Unread post by Duskheron »

Looks good, see you ingame!
WRA Grim: Duskheron
Duskheron

Re: Grim Application For Iggraexir

Unread post by Duskheron »

Have not heard from since application. Assume no longer applying.
WRA Grim: Duskheron