Craven

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applications and Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Craven

Craven

Unread post by Craven »

Do you know anyone in The Grim?
I know Fay.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
I was in a Heavy RP guild on V. Co. <Midnight Reveries> I haven't been in a heavy RP guild since. Guild chat is IC with an OoC channel for the rest. "((Brackets))" around everything ooc was also a thing but mainly in IC-interactions.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
Started around BWL and have played every expansion. I've been a part of, lead, and was an officer in several guilds. Most recently I'm still an officer in Rutilus Luna. I've been a raid and dps lead.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
Craven is my main.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
Dungeons and some raiding.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
Rogue and Warlock. I enjoy learning the fights and how to do more damage.
What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
Very little. I do enjoy warlock pvp in classic, however.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
after 8pm CST

Are you prepared to check these forums or our Discord at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
Yes

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
Forsaken Warlock. I love Forsaken and I love Warlock.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
Yes

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
Craven
contemptibly lacking in courage; cowardly.
"a craven abdication of his moral duty"

I tend to work this into his name into a story at some point.
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000Grim Application For Craven

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
I know Fay.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
I was in a Heavy RP guild on V. Co. <Midnight Reveries> I haven't been in a heavy RP guild since. Guild chat is IC with an OoC channel for the rest. "((Brackets))" around everything ooc was also a thing but mainly in IC-interactions.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
Started around BWL and have played every expansion. I've been a part of, lead, and was an officer in several guilds. Most recently I'm still an officer in Rutilus Luna. I've been a raid and dps lead.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
Craven is my main.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
Dungeons and some raiding.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
Rogue and Warlock. I enjoy learning the fights and how to do more damage.00000
What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
Very little. I do enjoy warlock pvp in classic, however.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
after 8pm CST

Are you prepared to check these forums or our Discord at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
Yes

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
Forsaken Warlock. I love Forsaken and I love Warlock.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
Yes

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)

Craven
contemptibly lacking in courage; cowardly.
"a craven abdication of his moral duty"

I tend to work this into his name into a story at some point.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?

No.

I have ideas for my character.

No.

I have ideas for my character.
Duskheron

Re: Craven

Unread post by Duskheron »

Hi Craven,

Admitted when the world allows!

Sorry for the delay in reply while we setup our Classic propaganda machine. Feel free to come hang out with us in our Discord until the servers go live!

https://discord.gg/wGxxy6H
WRA Grim: Duskheron
Duskheron

Re: Craven

Unread post by Duskheron »

Tisk strikes the name from her lists, with a brief note: "No communication for nearly 2 moons. Presumed dead."

(( Hey there Craven, if you decide you want to start playing this character again, just let an officer know and we'll send you an invite ))
WRA Grim: Duskheron