Grul the Hunter

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applications and Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Trentril

Grul the Hunter

Unread post by Trentril »

Grim Application For Grul

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
- I heard about Grim from a member known as Fay.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
- I have minimal RP experience but I am extremely interested in Rping and enjoying the game from the literal view of my character Grul

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
- I have been playing wow since original classic however I was not old enough to have my very own account. I have been playing and enjoying WoW since Wrath. I have ran a guild before and helped with guilds before but as time went on and people got lives they died down. I really enjoyed having a bunch of guildies to run around and do a random assortment of stuff in game such as pvp and pve.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- Grul will be my main in classic and will probably be my main because what even is retail sometimes.. I’m feeling adventurous to relive classic like how the me who played on my dad and moms account.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
- I am just expecting to enjoy the game in an older guild and with friends who are currently in the guild. I focus on pvp but I’ve tanked a 10 mythic. And raided before in Legion.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
- Currently I’ve been playing my Guardian Druid tanking mythics and extremely enjoying pushing through mythic content. As well as just over all pushing through new content. In classic I will be running my hunter Grul

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
- I use to be a well versed pvper in MoP and WoD as a mage I use to carry people for gear on my mage in MoP. Im looking forward to relearning how to be a master pvper. Ill be playing my Orc Hunter Grul.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- as of right now I do not have set times I can be on most of the time since I have a job that works me from home. But I have college classes at night and will have more details about that in a week or so.

Are you prepared to check these forums or our Discord at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
-YES! If I can check my email I can just as easily check Discord or the forums!

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
- Orc Hunter because Stun resist for pvp!

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
- Yes! Read through it with Fay on discord. I am ready to murder the alliance for the GRIM I MEAN HORDE!

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- Im pretty certain my character name fits the name guidelines.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
- For the HORDE!

A folded piece of leather with writing on it addressed to the grim in unpracticed writing and possibly ink with a bit of boar blood.
I Grul Tamer of all strong beasts wish to destroy the pesky humans who have always been a bothersome and enslaved my kind but blood is blood and I wish to Skin all kinds of alliance Scum.
Feyde
Irredeemable

Re: Grul the Hunter

Unread post by Feyde »

Admitted.

Will send you a guild invite when Classic is released.
WrA Grim: Feyde Riana,
Grobbulus Grim: Reaver
Trentril

Letter of Intent

Unread post by Trentril »

A messed up torn paper looking very worn written in what seems to look and feel like Night Elf blood.
Dear Inquisitor,
I am the magic weaving Undead Lasrin. I wish to join The Grim to further hunt alliance and progress my discovery's in the magic I wield and that flows through this world.
-Lasrin
Duskheron

Re: Grul the Hunter

Unread post by Duskheron »

Tisk strikes several names from her lists, with a brief note: "No communication for nearly 2 moons. Presumed dead."

(( Hey there Grul, if you decide you want to start playing any of your characters again, just let an officer know and we'll send you an invite ))
WRA Grim: Duskheron