Parchment Sealed with Wax

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Gorthag

Parchment Sealed with Wax

Unread post by Gorthag »

The letter is scrawled in readable but rough script upon a thick parchment sealed with wax imprinted with the symbol of a dragon. There is a smear of dried blood in the lower right corner.

To the people of "The Grim"

I write this in a tavern after hearing whispers of your name. I am Gorthag Bloodscar, formerly of the Dragonmaw. The fellow who was whispering about you was more conversational after I bloodied his nose, some Alliance filth in Booty Bay talking about the "scourge of Horde dogs called 'The Grim'" the vitriol he spat made me interested. So I asked politely first, sure I had my hands around his throat but that's about as polite as I get. The bruisers tried to pull me off him but they backed down with a glare. At any rate I'll bore you no longer with frivolous descriptions suffice it to say I've heard of you.

Let us speak of business, I inquired around in darker circles of the horde and found a way to contact you. My intent is to join. I desire an outlet for this thirst of mine, mercenary work only goes so far. You seem a group unafraid to dirty their hands and dip them in blood. Rest assured I know my place and when given an order I will follow it, just guide my axe and I'll plant it in whatever skull you want.

-Gorthag Bloodscar
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Parchment Sealed with Wax

Unread post by Syreenna »

Gorthag,

You may attend our next Office Hours meeting for an interview to join us.

Peace through annihilation.

Syreena Shadowblade
High Inquisitor of The Grim
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda