SyrDon

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

SyrDon

SyrDon

Unread post by SyrDon »

<hiss> I am SyrDon. I dwell in shadows and make the alliance my prey. I stalk and hunt them and destroy everything that matters to them. This is what I am. Evil flows through me as I am its Master and Slave.

I have seen first hand a new evil that is upon us. This evil threatens to destroy our lawful ways. I have realized that I cannot do this alone anymore. My soul yearns to be alone, but my mind is nostalgic of a past that has been changed. I beg you all. We must prepare and be ready for this oncoming tide of war.

We now have a new enemy. <eats a bloodworm>.

Let us Crush them all!
Let us Leave no stone unturned!
Let us Care not for the suffrage of our enemies.

Remember we are Horde! When staghorn screams for help, the wolf soon appears, but not to help.

These writings have tapped into my rage. I will end this letter to kill those weaker than me. I will use but a single spell on each of my prey and watch them slowly die as I consume their souls.

SyrDon <signed using a vial of blood of his prey>
Atticus

Re: SyrDon

Unread post by Atticus »

Syrdon,

Meet the inquisitors during office hours for an interview. If you can't, let one of us know and we'll sort something else out.

Peace,

Attie