Kalless

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Kalless

Kalless

Unread post by Kalless »

To The High Inquisitor of The Grim,

It is with a dark precision that I have come to seek your counsel in these troubling days of the Horde.

Were it not for the pure lineage of my family, I might not have gained the sense of what I know now to be power, insidious and deliberate… Not only dark, but luring in nature. Power that has found it’s way deep into my mind.

Normally I would not have thought to share this with anything living, or… other. Therefore I ask that this ‘development’ be kept in confidence.

It began as a simple yet attractive suggestion to seek out an artifact of ‘historical’ significance. Something that was left behind. Forgotten by the Shadow Council after The First War. I dare not write of it so openly here, however it has become more than I anticipated to keep under my control alone.

However, I have heard tales of what The Grim has accomplished under their watchful eye. What they would do when others would not. Where they would go despite logic and pain. When the Horde stepped up for what others might describe, as a grim purpose…

And so it is with flame and resolve that I am ready to burn The Mandate set forth by The Grim deep into the heart of this wet flesh, until it reaches the demonic hide I carry within. The Word. Kamil gulamir zennshinagas. Peace through annihilation.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Kalless

Unread post by Syreenna »

Syreena tilted her head at the letter after reading it. No signature. Odd. Obviously, it was from an applicant. She would have to make sure the copies of her Office Hours flyers were still posted in the usual places, so the mystery applicant could find their way to an interview.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda