The Return Of Rallaster

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Rallaster
Lost

The Return Of Rallaster

Unread post by Rallaster »

The return of Rallaster….

The cold can be seen from the skin of this old dead orc. His eyes open as he awakens from a very long slumber. The ice cracks from his helm to his sword. As he stands the frost arises off of him as a thickened fog….

As Rallaster begins to think for the first time in a long time he starts to remember...The place he had called home. He then starts to sit and as he opens his scroll to write…

My fellow members of the Grim…

I wanted to reach out to you. Letting you know that I have started my way back home. While my time here was short lived I had been left for dead while I was away taking care of some “business”. I had been attacked and captured. After being left behind I have finally reawakened. I hope to make it back home soon. I ask that I’m welcomed back if at all possible. If not then I would certainly understand. I look forward to seeign you all again! May the horde serve us all well!

((On a real note I had to leave due to health reasons. I had suffered some Kidney stones and had a major surgery done. Post surgery I’m doing well and running every day again! With the new xpac coming out I’m currently gearing to level and raid with you guys if you find me useful. Plus I really enjoy the Monday night RP sessions we did get to do while I was here.

Thanks!))
Atticus

Re: The Return Of Rallaster

Unread post by Atticus »

Rallaster, speak to any of the officers to get your tabard back.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

Rallaster,

As Atticus said, any officer can help make your return official.

I see in the records you were a Supplicant when you left, and I've found no record that you've completed any of your trials. Get yourself settled, then come to Office Hours next week, and we'll talk about what you need to do.

Syreena Shadowblade
High Inquisitor
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Rallaster
Lost

Unread post by Rallaster »

Understood! I do not mid at all :)

Thank you for the welcome back.