Miss Songbelle

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Paxristos

Miss Songbelle

Unread post by Paxristos »

Dear Grim,

You people need to lighten up. Yesterday I saw the damnable demon that follows Akorharil around hexing the whole damn guild hall... and the worst thing... no one seemed to care! Look, I know you're all going for a "brooding insane" reputation, but actions have consequences! Our poor Sunderpalm was coming down the stairs yesterday when Miss Sarcasm (Frygyd) turned the stairs to ice causing shame upon one of our own.
e12f66efcb01f0aac76d951570332f26.jpg
e12f66efcb01f0aac76d951570332f26.jpg (153.81 KiB) Viewed 2556 times
I've thus asked an old friend to come in and teach you all some manners. With the permission of Miss Aureliya and Miss Syreena, of course, she will arrive in the next few days. Please address her as Miss Songbelle. She is an able Shamaness who, by her devotion to the Light, is able to twist the elements at will. She will be accompanying us on our patrols and will not be afraid to point out any rude behavior.

I am not angry at any of you (except, of course, the demon), just disappointed in you. Shape up, and maybe the Horde will actually begin to appreciate this rag-tag group.

Devotedly yours,
Justyr
Paxristos, Pepetlaca
Akorharil
Lost

Re: Miss Songbelle

Unread post by Akorharil »

While I would like to once again assure you all that Azraelthalas is utterly harmless, I find myself agreeing with the Paladin. I am utterly sick of Sunderpalm strutting about the Guildhall in the nude.
Neevah

Unread post by Neevah »

He was strutting about that way only because Azraelthalas had stolen his robes and the Pandaren was too drunk to notice. I think my eyes may never recover...
Sunderpalm

Unread post by Sunderpalm »

I'd like to see you navigate frostbitten stairs half inebriated and keep your clothes on!

I thought I handled it quite gracefully...
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

Justyr,

Have your shaman friend look for me or any other officer. I should be available around 7:00 this evening.

Peace through annihilation.

Syreena
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda