Seekers

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

opalexian

Seekers

Unread post by opalexian »

An elegantly folded bamboo leaf with beautiful handwriting on the front is addressed to the High Inquisitor in gold foil. The letter reads-

'Ladies and Gentlemen of The Grim-

My name is Hajae Frostpaw and I am a seeker of all things lore-worthy. This search brought me to your Horde, and I wish to see this fight with the Alliance first-hand. I have skills of ice and fire which should be adequate to assist in your endeavours. I am told your organization is exceptional in this regard and that in particular you have mages with the greatest level of skill who would be able to help me finish my training. I also wish to study your philosophy of 'Peace Through Annihilation' more closely as it is a philosophy that is different from any of the Pandaren ones I have studied. (That is a great deal of reading indeed!)

I wish also to bring my sister Sujibga. She is somewhat odd in that she did not choose the family path of lorewalking with the arcane but I have sworn to look after her. I can promise that her skills with a bow and symbiosis with animals are of the highest quality however, and she has a great dislike of the Alliance for personal reasons. I will not speak of her more addled behavior, but I'd appreciate if you would accept her as well so I can continue to watch out for her well-being.

Peace through Annhilation!
-Hajae Frostpaw
SURVEY SAYS: Sandwiches cut in 1/2 catty-corner taste 5 times better than those cut lengthwise!

FFXIV-Linji Zlykot, Queen of ALL THE THINGS
WoW (retired)-Opalexian, Killyzix, Yuolin, Sujibga, Hajae, Oxauun, Rasputine