A Message Written in Flame

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Malanath

A Message Written in Flame

Unread post by Malanath »

*The dwindling hearth in the guild hall flares to life with bright green fire, and a small impish creature steps out into the room. Bowing before those standing nearby, the imp clears his throat and begins to speak.*

"Greetings, greetings, proud warriors of The Grim. I come on behalf of my master, Lord Alathir Malanath, who desires an audience with you. It has come to my master's attention that your order seeks like-minded individuals to bolster your strength. My master also desires... allies in his pursuits, many of which coincide with your own interests. For too long the Alliance has stood in the way of the Horde's supremacy. For too long has the Horde allowed the Alliance to cling onto the hope that OUR world belongs to them. If this message finds you in agreement, then my Master would be delighted to arrange a meeting with your leaders, using the fel shard I will leave in your care. Until such a time, may you find victory and strength in all your endeavors.

*With his message given, the imp bows once more, before leaping back into the flames, disappearing as suddenly as he arrived. In his absence, the fire dims back down to coals, aside from a brightly glowing green shard resting on the floor where the imp stood, all is returned to normal.*
Last edited by Malanath on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atticus

Re: A Message Written in Flame

Unread post by Atticus »

Addikus blinks, his mouth agape behind the mask which covers the ruins of his face. He shakes off the surprise and then fetches the green shard off of the floor. "So Neferius decided te apply. Let's see if he can get through the inquisition."

Addikus pulls his hearthstone from his bags, tries to reach Awatu or Araun.