Tacked to the Orgrimmar bulletin board, the letter says Grim

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Ayemae

Tacked to the Orgrimmar bulletin board, the letter says Grim

Unread post by Ayemae »

*Tacked to the Orgrimmar bulletin board is a shadowy letter that has been lightly dusted with a black gem powder. It is ornately folded and written on a very fine piece of gold trimmed parchment that shimmers faintly with a dark power, closer inspection reveals this to be a curse against anyone other than the intended target from touching the letter. On the outside of the letter in bold capital letters are simply the words: The Grim.*

To whom it may concern:

My name is Ayemae Miyerritir, and I am of noble birth, hailing from the city of Silvermoon. I recently came into contact with one Addikus, and was very much impressed with his up front take on the perspective of the Horde. A perspective I thought lost in the Nether long ago. This fairy tale that Horde and Alliance can co exist is an insult that cannot be allowed to exist any longer. Their uses are few and far in between, and would be much better served in our labs and dungeons than the foolish notion that they could ever match even a fraction of the might of the Horde. It has been impressed upon myself and my partner that The Grim is of similar interests. I would very much like to accompany you on this endeavor to meet our own ends. I believe we both have much that we could offer one another. I hope you see things equally. Should that be the case I await your response.

~Mae~
Be careful of the toes you step on today, for they may be attached to the butt you have to kiss tomorrow.
Atticus

Re: Tacked to the Orgrimmar bulletin board, the letter says

Unread post by Atticus »

Blood stains the earth where The Dusk Watch attacked Orgrimmar the night before. Addikus lopes through the city, pauses when he notices the letter.

He'd found Mae and Neferius standing in the aftermath of the battle. While Addikus sorted through the dead, looking for a leg that might replace his own broken appendage, Ayemae called to him: "Use an orc's. More sturdy."

Addikus pulls the letter from the bulletin board so that he can bring it to Awatu, the Grim's High Inquisitor.