Chaindog drags a troll named Jintha into the guildhall

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Chaindog
Lost

Chaindog drags a troll named Jintha into the guildhall

Unread post by Chaindog »

Chaindog drags a young female troll into the guildhall. "Speak Jintha".

Jintha says, "Mistress Chaindog has saved me from being sacrificed. She was on her way home to Revantusk when she noticed a lot of dead trolls up in Jintha'alor. She went to investigate and found me about to be sacrificed. She saved me."

Jintha takes a big breath, "While I be appreciating having me life an all, all I was being raised for was to be sacrificed. I had no name you see. Dat's why Chaindog named me Jintha. So I remember where I came from and don't be forgetting it."

"Mistress Chaindog says I be her ward, but I know nothing about being a troll, or about dis Horde. I gots lots to learn and she figures da Grim be da best place to be learning it. So I be asking, may I join? May I learn from the best?"

Chaindog looks at Jintha approving of her courage for asking. Chaindog wonders though, does Jintha know how closely the two of them may be related? (Hint: Chaindog's profile on TNG). Will Jintha prove herself worthy of being Horde? Of being Grim?