Blood Caked Box

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Ryzera

Blood Caked Box

Unread post by Ryzera »

((A large, brown box is delivered. It reeks. Flies buzz around it in the warm, dry air. As you pick it up, you discover the box used to be white - your hands are now covered in flaked dried blood.))

((Inside, you discover three skulls - mostly decomposed, a large set of what appear to be... Goblin ears, and a letter, also caked in dried blood. The letter is bound by a small black scrap of cloth, and an Alliance insignia.))

Grim,

I hope you don't think I'm trying to upstage you, here. I know you, as a group, are more than capable of handling the Alliance on your own. I am coming to you in confidence. Some things are more important than gold.

My former employer offered me a sizable amount of gold to tail one of your operatives. Who, what and where are strictly confidential.

It also appears that the Alliance had the same plan. My orders were simply to observe, and report. But when I saw three Dwarves with the same plan sharpening blades, I had to take action against them. I should have known something sinister was afoot. I don't usually take jobs tailing other Sin'Dorei. Just before they could begin their ambush, I struck, and eliminated the threat. I assume the operative I was trailing was unaware of the whole thing.

Suddenly, I was struck in the back of the head. Not enough to knock me out, but enough to stagger me and send me to the ground on my back. Squinting in the sun, I saw.. a goblin's face. And a knife, headed straight for my eye. If I hadn't had my wits about me..

I digress. The point is, I think its time for me to pick a side.

I needed to send these to you. I needed to come clean. Not to mention, I am seriously in jeopardy of blowing my cover.

I'm ready to turn in my mercenary career and join the fight against the Alliance once and for all.

-"Dash"