Calithan the Patient

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Calithan

Calithan the Patient

Unread post by Calithan »

When I hear the patrons of my regular haunt salute me "To Calithan the Patient" I find myself thinking 'If only they knew of the horrors I'd committed, even the Horde wouldn't accept me'. Even my own kind wouldn't have me with their disregard for other races, and feeling of superiority. I feel as though I am one of the few with a burning hatred for the Alliance that can't be quenched with talks of peace and forgiveness. The only course left is to see the Alliance utterly obliterated. I feel my holy powers are tainted by the hatred that burns inside of my, many of my teachers, warned of how hatred could distract, even weaken me. When I'm upon the field of battle, I see clearly, this is right; they need to die. I take my table in the center of the room, bathed in the suns light from the open roof, and revel in the dark corners of my mind. . . Yes. . . Calithan the Patient can wait to end the Alliance.