A fish head wrapped in an old issue of Winterspring Gazzette

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Canticle/Thermal
Lost

A fish head wrapped in an old issue of Winterspring Gazzette

Unread post by Canticle/Thermal »

*The wonderful aroma of aged fish head wafts wistfully through your nose*

*You note something scrawled in bile upon the newsprint*

So,

I leave for a
mere decade or so on a grand fishing adventure, and upon my return I find some ELF of all races has assumed my identity and then falls into a perpetual stupor? That is just... just... fabuloussssss...

My mind is not so far gone as to forget the times shared in days gone by with The Grim. I've noted many younger members out and about. I wonder if they have respect for their elders?

In any event, I have indeed returned from my travels abroad. Many fish were caught, lost and loved (and who doesn't like an aged fish head? Anyone?
ANYONE?) I hope to soon ride again alongside my beloved Grim.

Until such time as I have a certain elf head on a spike I have assumed the name of Thermalaise. You will likely find me tracking down the newly found exotic fish of Pandaria.

Sweetly sickly yours,
Thermal...aise

PS: Enjoy the head, and please let me know if it was ripened well enough.

*You will most likely not be removing said smell from your mailbox anytime soon*
Apprentice Embalmer
Greebo

Re: A fish head wrapped in an old issue of Winterspring Gazz

Unread post by Greebo »

Greebo notices the delicate traceries of bacterial growth pathing through the cheek and eye, and is thankful that is sense of smell is as dead as it is. He wonders exactly how much respect is due an elder who sat out the wars through the portal, against the Lich King, and against the Destroyer, who only makes an appearance when rumours of new fishing grounds appear. "At least it isn't another bloody elf or goblin, and if it has the passion for The Mandate of old, use can be made of it. We shall see after the goblin application is reviewed."
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.