Gibbetto

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Tuzg

Gibbetto

Unread post by Tuzg »

A letter finds its way to you:

Hello Grim. My name is Gibbetto Songblade. War is in the air. I know you feel it. I can smell it. Powder is being made, Orgs Streets stink of it. Garroshs Goblins seem a bit to busy. The tension between Horde and Alliance grows stronger.
Garrosh and the feeble human king add fuel to the ever burning fires with personal vendettas and the hate they carry with them.

It is time for Gibbetto and His Brother to choose a side. We have carelessly hunted in the Name of the Horde. both proud warriors.

I sought out training in Org, were the Orcs turned this pup into a wolf. My axe is as fierce as any Orcs. They taught me the meaning of a clan and the honor dieing in glorious battle will bring. However they also taught me the sweet taste of victory so Ill keep sipping on that a bit longer before death honors me.

My Brother Cadeus Songblade, was sent to Undercity, he served the Dark Mistress. There he was given a greater gift. The Mistress, handed him runic power of the dead. His cold body surround by a bitter chill was raised as One of her own Knights of the Dead, Death Knight. He gave his life willingly to be granted her gift.

We were released from Org and Undercity and now seek a new home. Gladly we will die for the Horde and come to any beckoning call, but through tales of the Grim and their ways spoken like children's stories to frighten young pups we decided to seek you out. We wish to serve the Horde your way. The true way.
Abric
Lost

Re: Gibbetto

Unread post by Abric »

This Minion now follows the Mandate.

Only time will tell if they will be of use.